Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Fighting Furies v Ophidian Old Boys @ rfctigerarmy’s Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

A coach called one of his 7-year-old football players aside and asked, “Do you understand what cooperation is? What a team is"?
The little boy nodded in the affirmative.
“Do you understand that what matters is not whether we win or lose, but how we play together as a team?”
The little boy nodded yes.
“So,” the coach continued, “I’m sure you know, when a free kick is given, you shouldn’t argue, curse, attack the umpire, or call him a pecker-head.”
Do you understand all that?”
Again the little boy nodded.
He continued, “And when I call you off the field so that another boy gets a chance to play, it’s not good sportsmanship to call your coach ‘a dumb a–hole’, is it?”
Again the little boy nodded.
“Good,” said the coach. “Now go over there and explain all that to your mother.”

The only thing your Shaun will be wrecking on Sunday is a Big Mac and large fries
Augustus Gloop Charlie GIF

Ok Rob and DP let's target three qoals minimum from us in the half forward line on Sunday.

I reckon our full forward line will really go to town on those Furies backs. It could indeed be a very long afternoon for them.:D

Damn autocorrect, I know you typed "Furies hacks." 😀

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do they still make them?
Not actually in the shops but the home ice cream van comes by on the weekend and I’m a sucker for a family box. (It’s the real deal but without the over priced packaging!)

It’s got Have-a-hearts (as is) cotton candy twist (like rainbow paddlepops), lemonade bars (as is), Bowen Mango bars (like a Weiss) choc fiesta (like a magnum) and raspberry twists (like a jelly tip)

All old school faves and some aren’t even made for store purchase anymore!

So good! lol

IMG_4560.jpeg

Not actually in the shops but the home ice cream van comes by on the weekend and I’m a sucker for a family box. (It’s the real deal but without the over priced packaging!)

It’s got Have-a-hearts (as is) cotton candy twist (like rainbow paddlepops), lemonade bars (as is), Bowen Mango bars (like a Weiss) choc fiesta (like a magnum) and raspberry twists (like a jelly tip)

All old school faves and some aren’t even made for store purchase anymore!

So good! lol

View attachment 2089418
Send him down here.

Sorry, will be away for a while. After what I just witnessed in Tassie, will be stuck on this facial expression for a few hours:

1724477958144.png

Sorry, will be away for a while. After what I just witnessed in Tassie, will be stuck on this facial expression for a few hours:

View attachment 2089595
North did it right this time, this time last season North could've been saying hello Harley Read but stuffed up by winning

Were you at the game JC? Wet and terrible. Amazing they kicked the score they did.

No, still in Melbourne (which ironically has perfect conditions today). Absolutely stunned by the scoreline, though acknowledge North have checked out. Can't believe we're in finals a couple of seasons ahead of time (not expecting much in September, the whole thing is a free hit).

North did it right this time, this time last season North could've been saying hello Harley Read but stuffed up by winning
Except this time there is no Harley Reid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Fighting Furies v Ophidian Old Boys @ rfctigerarmy’s Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back