Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Fighting Furies v Ophidian Old Boys @ rfctigerarmy’s Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

The day of destiny has arrived for Carlton. D Day has arrived for the both the OOB's and the Furies as well.

A good bunch so they are compared to the crowd of muppets we had to endure last week!:laughv1:

It's time to lay down a marker today though and produce a performance that's says to the rest of the league, we're the OOB's we're the champions and we're still very much the team to beat. C'mon the OOB's!:D
giphy.gif

I'm a bit nervous about the Blues game but i'm still confident that we'll get up.

We'll have two weeks to rest up and get some of the troops back for the finals then.

I'm a bit nervous about the Blues game but i'm still confident that we'll get up.

We'll have two weeks to rest up and get some of the troops back for the finals then.
Wish we were playing West Coast again,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1724548934243.png
From the LG meeting this week we talked about James Colorado and the Furies talking about winning. This is absurd and caused quite the kerfuffle. To make things worse they have been hospitable and a joy to spend a week with.

Well Furies we are onto you. Be warned!!!!

From the LG meeting this week we talked about James Colorado and the Furies talking about winning. This is absurd and caused quite the kerfuffle. To make things worse they have been hospitable and a joy to spend a week with.

Well Furies we are onto you. Be warned!!!!
Yeah i can't get over the fact that some of them are embracing winning and that's really our job.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Fighting Furies v Ophidian Old Boys @ rfctigerarmy’s Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back