Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Fighting Furies v Ophidian Old Boys @ rfctigerarmy’s Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

IMG_6093.png IMG_6088.png
3rd v 12th

Season 38 Round 5 - Fighting Furies v Ophidian Old Boys @ rfctigerarmy’s Hippodrome

Furies so far

R1 - Defeated Hawks
R2 - Loss to Swamprats
R3 - Defeated Warriors
R4 - Defeated Gumbies

Old Boys so far
R1 - Bye
R2 - Loss to Hawks
R3 - Defeated Swamprats
R4 - Loss to Warriors

Players to watch
Furies:
ShaunDuggan kicked a massive 8 goals in round 4 in a fast paced high scoring match. Will be playing his 450th Sweet FA match this week.
Old Boys: Dingster looking to cement his impact was the best performer at his new club last week.

Tip
The Furies by 8:
They seem to have shaken off the doldrums of the last few seasons and are not only invigorated off-field but also on-field. Home ground and the noise of affirmation will get them over the line in a close one

Team Sheets are due by 11:59pm AWST Thursday

Hippodrome in Sweet
The Furies and Old Boys Play
Turbo’s big muscles

IMG_4845.png

Last edited:
early-down-w-furries.jpg

Hiya Furies, so Elton Johns Wig has been hanging around his cellar lately, don't think we're gonna be poaching much this week.

Also, coveted post #2! Thanks Wosh for the OP, at a time I can swoop in!

View attachment 2085197

Hiya Furies, so Elton Johns Wig has been hanging around his cellar lately, don't think we're gonna be poaching much this week.

Also, coveted post #2! Thanks Wosh for the OP, at a time I can swoop in!
Meat Ball Food GIF

Hello my good friend omgfridge, you'll be pleased to note that I've been rewatching Aqua Teen Hunger Force, I'm somewhere in the depths of Season 4.

Holy sheepdip, they really pushed all boundaries in that season (Wong Burger Dickesode alone, wow).

Hello my good friend omgfridge, you'll be pleased to note that I've been rewatching Aqua Teen Hunger Force, I'm somewhere in the depths of Season 4.

Holy sheepdip, they really pushed all boundaries in that season (Wong Burger Dickesode alone, wow).
I'm currently watching the new Batman/TMNT series but I'm sure a week with you I'll end up down that Adult Swim Youtube spiral.

I'm currently watching the new Batman/TMNT series but I'm sure a week with you I'll end up down that Adult Swim Youtube spiral.
The Space Ghost tribute to Sonny Sharrock, they actually aired this live in studio audio-only material as an episode...

Batman eh oh you can't beat the original Batman from the 60's. Adam West is the only Batman as far as i'm concerned.:laughv1:

Batman eh oh you can't beat the original Batman from the 60's. Adam West is the only Batman as far as i'm concerned.:laughv1:
Not quite Adam West but this is an old school look on Batman (more comic book style but).

Not quite Adam West but this is an old school look on Batman (more comic book style but).
Oh yeah there is an animated Batman TV series from back in the 90's as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Morning Frothies. What's up with all this winning?
Morning Ding, I see you’ve noticed!

We’ve become the hardest-working, most dedicated and disciplined team in all the land and will stop at nothing to secure victory.

We’ve become the hardest-working, most dedicated and disciplined team in all the land and will stop at nothing to secure victory.
I think you peaked too early. 😥

So you have more than two posters to contribute to a thread now? The Furies were never the same after Turbo left.;)

Nice OP Wosh

Welcome to the Duggodrome Old Boys.

Lucky for you, I have had my fill of sausage rolls so far this season, so you get to see me spud it up this week.

Oh, no I never said anything like that.
My god surely the only way is up after last week. A very dull and boring bunch those Warriors were.:laughv1:

I've seen mannequins in a shop window with more life in them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Fighting Furies v Ophidian Old Boys @ rfctigerarmy’s Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back