Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Fighting Furies v Ophidian Old Boys @ rfctigerarmy’s Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

The things you never knew

Are you OK U2tigers ?

I am very proud of my Tin Foil cone shaped hat.

My Conspiracy theories definitely rubbed off on my team the last match thread.

My team are 'believers'

Last edited:
Braklet, had Triumph of Death on Saturday. Tom Warrior has put this band together to play the Hellhammer material (he's finally embracing that part of his past). Spectacular show, never thought I'd get to see that.

Had Viscera Infest on Sunday. Very different style, but also a ton of fun. For some reason I rushed to the front and spent the whole set getting stomped...at one point the realisation came to me that I have a spinal injury, but then the next thought was **** it (seem to have escaped unscathed). As Hellhammer said, I'm a Maniac.

JC, you are the wind beneath my wings.

I went to a Black Flag show on their In My Head tour, fought my way to the front of the stage, only to have ****ing Henry Rollins sweat all over my head and wave his erect manhood in my face... :screamcat:

(but I was RIGHT THERE IN FRONT, wasn't giving up that spot for any money)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2085197

Hiya Furies, so Elton Johns Wig has been hanging around his cellar lately, don't think we're gonna be poaching much this week.

Also, coveted post #2! Thanks Wosh for the OP, at a time I can swoop in!

Back to back? Braklet is on fire!

Hello Furies! Hope youre well, sorry to see you’re doing the winning thing - I know you guys hate that

I'm surprised someone hasn't asked what I do with the spare 14 seconds after the meat has been tenderised.

I've heard smoking afterwards is the done thing.

Not that I would know.

And I'm not referring to my being a non-smoker 😞

I am very proud of my Tin Foil cone shaped hat.

My Conspiracy theories definitely rubbed off on my team the last match thread.

My team are 'believers'
I'm more your Leopard Skin Pill Box Hat type.....

I've heard smoking afterwards is the done thing.

Not that I would know.

And I'm not referring to my being a non-smoker 😞

Non smoker here as well.

But nothing wrong with a sneaky dangerwank to kill the time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Fighting Furies v Ophidian Old Boys @ rfctigerarmy’s Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back