Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Las Vegas Bears v Gumbies FFC @ The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Bears be hungry, time to atone back at home.....
Lunch is on me guys

yogi-bear-basket-steal-bmjmrijfbv3rjdzz.gif

I do wish you guys would start your home games with a Gumby marathon.
We spend all our time trying to avoid Goose talking about marathons and you straight up just mention it.

Go **** yourself.

Yep

As on current form it’s going to either be a comfortable victory to the opposition or a thriller that we come out on top in

I’ll take the thriller
I'm not flying to Manila just for a game of qooty.

Unless the Bears pay for a first class ticket. And I'm not seated next to <redacted>.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might have to make me the sub this week, the ladies at the Bunny Ranch won't let me leave !
NSWCROW struggling with some hamstring awareness groin stiffness.

Ahh, home sweet home!

Keen for an easy win this weekend, fully dependent on me not being concussed by the opposition and kicking a few sausage rolls.

tony where is the coke room?
Just head outside for a second, we will have a drone fly by and drop off some coke for you.

cc bear 1.gif

Might have to make me the sub this week, the ladies at the Bunny Ranch won't let me leave !
If you think they are good, you should definitely check out this show.

Bears Dance Club.png

I'm not flying to Manila just for a game of qooty.

Unless the Bears pay for a first class ticket. And I'm not seated next to <redacted>.
Oh all our seats are premium first class. Also unlike other charters used in a certain other league, they actually have functioning toilets despite Test Tickle ’s best efforts
Our next exhibition game will be in Monaco rather than Manila if that helps

We had that for a while but Test Tickle never learnt the alphabet.
The classy SSSSSS taught Testy everything he needs to know as far as letters go. Besides to succeed on field here in Vegas these days, you either need an M username (so that name change back from Axial was perfectly timed MKMatty ) or you need to be Cap

Fortunately the offield awards are anyone’s game . Just ask tony

beez allegedly abuses prescription medication. They're not always the most reliable witness.
Oh I didn’t think craft beer and prescription medication mixed but based on our respective qooty records, maybe this is what my team have been doing wrong all this time

The classy SSSSSS taught Testy everything he needs to know as far as letters go. Besides to succeed on field here in Vegas these days, you either need an M username (so that name change back from Axial was perfectly timed MKMatty ) or you need to be Cap

Fortunately the offield awards are anyone’s game . Just ask tony
All our awards are quite riggable, all you need is an account with NordVPN, just ask Matera92

Nord Vpn Ad.png

All our awards are quite riggable, all you need is an account with NordVPN, just ask Matera92

View attachment 2085835
i knew it matthew perry GIF

SeasonBest & FairestCaptain's AwardBest Club PlayerBest RookieLeading GoalkickerBest DefenderBest MidfielderBest ForwardCaptain
5NANANANANANANANAhilly
6NANANANANANANANAhilly
7NANANANANANANANAhilly
18UNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWNANANApantskyle & Demonjim
19UNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWNANANApantskyle & Demonjim
20UNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWNANANAbrahj & Demonjim
21UNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWArt Vandelay_UNDER REVIEWNANANAbrahj & Demonjim
22UNDER REVIEWArt Vandelay_Art Vandelay_UNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWNANANAUNDER REVIEW
23UNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWArt Vandelay_NANANAUNDER REVIEW
24UNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWNANANAUNDER REVIEW
25UNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWNANANAJoshwoodenspoon & Angryranga
26UNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWJezmiester40Joshwoodenspoon
27UNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWJoshWoodenSpoonArt Vandelay_UNDER REVIEWJoshwoodenspoon
28UNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWJoshWoodenSpoonArt Vandelay_UNDER REVIEWCadaver
29UNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWJezmiester40Joshwoodenspoon & Test Tickle
30UNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWTest Tickle & MWPP
31UNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWMWPP
32UNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWJoshWoodenSpoonUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWMWPP
33UNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWMuddiemoose
34UNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWtony
35UNDER REVIEWJoshWoodenSpoonUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWtony
36UNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWtony
37UNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWtony

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Las Vegas Bears v Gumbies FFC @ The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back