Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Las Vegas Bears v Gumbies FFC @ The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m not sure if I’m going to be very much fun this week, sorry if I’m not around much.

But—- seriously who the **** drives a ****ing truck into a pedestrian in the middle of ****ing Richmond

Last edited:
I do wish you guys would start your home games with a Gumby marathon.

All the hest Gumby episodes back to back.
Did someone mention marathons.
Did you know I've done like 30 of them?
Yeah, I'm a big deal.

We spend all our time trying to avoid Goose talking about marathons and you straight up just mention it.

Go **** yourself.
And predictably I ran with it, just like I did in all those marathons

I’m not sure if I’m going to be very much fun this week, sorry if I’m not around much.

But—- seriously who the **** drives a ****ing truck into a pedestrian in the middle of ****ing Richmond
Very sad.
You feel like you know these guys and the loss is real
RIP Sam

Have you crossed any more off your list this year or got any major ones coming up?
I'm horribly out of shape at the moment, but doing a marathon in. October. It'll be a battle.
Next major is Berlin next year in September. I plan to be fully fit for that.

Did someone mention marathons.
Did you know I've done like 30 of them?
Yeah, I'm a big deal.
Yes, but which Gumbies player won gold in the marathon at the recent Sweet Olympics?

GWS Goose
StFly
71075.jpg

i knew it matthew perry GIF

SeasonBest & FairestCaptain's AwardBest Club PlayerBest RookieLeading GoalkickerBest DefenderBest MidfielderBest ForwardCaptain
5NANANANANANANANAhilly
6NANANANANANANANAhilly
7NANANANANANANANAhilly
18UNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWNANANApantskyle & Demonjim
19UNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWNANANApantskyle & Demonjim
20UNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWNANANAbrahj & Demonjim
21UNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWArt Vandelay_UNDER REVIEWNANANAbrahj & Demonjim
22UNDER REVIEWArt Vandelay_Art Vandelay_UNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWNANANAUNDER REVIEW
23UNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWArt Vandelay_NANANAUNDER REVIEW
24UNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWNANANAUNDER REVIEW
25UNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWNANANAJoshwoodenspoon & Angryranga
26UNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWJezmiester40Joshwoodenspoon
27UNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWJoshWoodenSpoonArt Vandelay_UNDER REVIEWJoshwoodenspoon
28UNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWJoshWoodenSpoonArt Vandelay_UNDER REVIEWCadaver
29UNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWJezmiester40Joshwoodenspoon & Test Tickle
30UNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWTest Tickle & MWPP
31UNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWMWPP
32UNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWJoshWoodenSpoonUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWMWPP
33UNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWMuddiemoose
34UNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWtony
35UNDER REVIEWJoshWoodenSpoonUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWtony
36UNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWtony
37UNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWUNDER REVIEWtony
No need to review the S30 Best Rookie award, I rigged that one fair and square.

Hook turn??!

(hope all is okay)

What is the point of an award of you can't rig it for personal gain
Us Las Vegans are the epitome of fairness and integrity. I mean, just look at our city's sterling reputation, no one would ever associate Las Vegas with anything underhanded or shady. The idea of rigging awards? Perish the thought. We're all about clean competition and playing by the rules.

No need to review the S30 Best Rookie award, I rigged that one fair and square.
Your mob’s influence was undeniable even in your rookie season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you think they are good, you should definitely check out this show.

View attachment 2085685
Pffft...Bears are so overrated. Hair everywhere. Dad bods galore. Can barely last 30 seconds. The only thing they're good for is cashola. No wonder they suck at qooty.

All our awards are quite riggable, all you need is an account with NordVPN, just ask Matera92

View attachment 2085835
I love Nord. I'm o/s atm and I spent way too many hours hurling abuse at some poor sod at ExpressVPN when numerous Australian sites wouldn't work or would work intermittently.

Switched to Nord and it's perfect. 7plus, 9now, Iview and Foxtel all work perfectly. So freaking good. It even lets me use Betfair in-play. :hearts:

I love Nord. I'm o/s atm and I spent way too many hours hurling abuse at some poor sod at ExpressVPN when numerous Australian sites wouldn't work or would work intermittently.

Switched to Nord and it's perfect. 7plus, 9now, Iview and Foxtel all work perfectly. So freaking good. It even lets me use Betfair in-play. :hearts:
Is this post sponsored?

I thought he was saying he loved North
After the Pies’ comeback from nowhere against them earlier this season this actually made sense to me

I doubt he would be saying all those nice things if he wasn't being paid by them

View attachment 2086130
I think he is more likely to be funded by one of their third party sponsors. The tell was the G-PG choice of sites cited, even down to gambling

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Las Vegas Bears v Gumbies FFC @ The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back