Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Las Vegas Bears v Gumbies FFC @ The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

He definitely has his eyes set on Cindy. I'm not sure how much qooty action we are going to get from those 2 on the bench.
Cindy? I guess we have a brand new lovely lady in the stand . If she doesn’t fix up our goal kicking woes , nothing will.

Works for teams like the Gumbies, Old Boys and Furries so why not?
I reckon Test Tickle could breed us a whole team of superstars, watch out female Bears of Las Vegas, testy is on the prowl.

testy g.png

Cindy? I guess we have a brand new lovely lady in the stand . If she doesn’t fix up our goal kicking woes , nothing will.
She is definitely better looking than our current lovely lady in the stand.

lovely lady behind the goals.png

Possible father son in 18 years time. I like it, it saves us from having to go find rookies.
Ill be so.disapointed if my child ends up in the SFA.
Surely her life choices will be by better than that

Ill be so.disapointed if my child ends up in the SFA.
Surely her life choices will be by better than that
Damn!
I was hoping to hoist captaincy upon her.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Works for teams like the Gumbies, Old Boys and Furries so why not?
FACT CHECK:
1724291875775.png
The Gumbies proudly recruit rookies and are always seeking more. This season we have The_Wookie who is a star in the making.

Previously we've had:
Season 37: DinoSoar
Season 36 (ahhh, what a season!): cats_09, nobbyiscool, HotPiesWithSauce
Season 35: Aucklander, Tigerlaird
Season 34: rye, The Foolback (who yes, probably wasn't a rook but was recruited in good faith)
Season 33: CatToTheFuture, Dayts, Bulldogs85, Supercheapgiants, ossie_21, Falconista
Season 32: Dory_77
Season 31: Grimesy87, wherearemykeys
Season 30: omgfridge

So, at least one for the past 8 seasons. I didn't check back further so possibly a longer streak than that.

Season 34: rye, The Foolback (who yes, probably wasn't a rook but was recruited in good faith)
Season 33: CatToTheFuture, Dayts, Bulldogs85, Supercheapgiants, ossie_21, Falconista

Incredulous No Way GIF by filmeditor

Damn!
I was hoping to hoist captaincy upon her.
Ill be teaching her to prioritise credit taking over responsibility early in life.
Leads to far more success and happiness.
Its not fair, but its true.

FACT CHECK:
View attachment 2087368
The Gumbies proudly recruit rookies and are always seeking more. This season we have The_Wookie who is a star in the making.

Previously we've had:

So, at least one for the past 8 seasons. I didn't check back further so possibly a longer streak than that.
I noticed you left off Season 29, the recruitment of the Gumbies best all time player.

I'm sure I could have thought of a good comeback here...I'm just too lazy to google who the **** Oscar Wild like Whit is but anyway have a like instead
Oscar Wilde is not exactly obscure.
not knowing him may not be the flex you think it is

Is there a parent/child draft option in SFA - or is this the place where kids go to get away from their parents?
I feel both parent and child would like to avoid the other in here.

FACT CHECK:
View attachment 2087368

Previously we've had:

I see nothing of value here

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Las Vegas Bears v Gumbies FFC @ The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back