Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Las Vegas Bears v Gumbies FFC @ The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

How do the Bears generally go in milestone matches? Do they end as milestones or millstones?

Or does it depend on the size of the milestone?

Just look at Geelong - someone playing their 50th match & it’s a “milestone”

But a champion running out for their “300th” - well that becomes a millstone 😂

Only loser teams lose milestone matches.

Clearly don't care enough about the player.

Well, according to dipshits like David King and Caro.

Ever since Dingster left the Bears the average speed of our team has taken a hit.

thor smash GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair, your coach has a little more success to back him up.....

Ours is Mr 36%

A number of our fans don't seem to understand that though - when someone pointed out that Scott coached us to a flag in 2022 the reply way, "he lost the plot long before that"

And at the moment the main issue seems to be that we won't debut a 26 (nearly 27yr old) Mitch Hardie who some have this belief that he's the new savour

Pretty sure as a Crows fan you'd get a laugh out of this - we've also long had a number of fans who was Hinkley to return as our senior coach :drunk:

Unironically, how freaking good was Sizzler!?!?!?
IMG_6065.jpeg

One of the highlights when little Ronnie come in from the bush to the big smoke of Adelaide a couple times a year.
Chops on the bbq , fighting over marrow and gristle.
Friday night Jam and cream on toast were highlights in the sticks.
Sizzler was like Willy wonka’s chocolate factory.
soft serve machine
Post mix machine
And Buffets of food
All at Ronnie’s finger tips!

This post is a paid promotion

View attachment 2088447

One of the highlights when little Ronnie come in from the bush to the big smoke of Adelaide a couple times a year.
Chops on the bbq , fighting over marrow and gristle.
Friday night Jam and cream on toast were highlights in the sticks.
Sizzler was like Willy wonka’s chocolate factory.
soft serve machine
Post mix machine
And Buffets of food
All at Ronnie’s finger tips!

This post is a paid promotion
You are speaking my language.

I can have apple crumble and chocolate mousse and ice cream. Freak yeah!

Ronnie Running to Sizzler does a pretty good impression
View attachment 2088303
Gotta get there at opening, fresh out the fridge and hot out of the oven
Sizzler!
What a great memory.

That cheese toast was amazing!

Are Sizzlers still around somewhere?

Don't worry, according to the key board warriors on social media, the coach of the team I support is an idiot who doesn't know anything and he lost the plot years ago
That is an unfathomable take

I've only just got over the sack Horse thread. I'm not ready for a sack CScott thread

Sizzler!
What a great memory.

That cheese toast was amazing!

Are Sizzlers still around somewhere?
Covid killed them off (they were on life support for a while). The last few closed in 2020/21ish.

A number of our fans don't seem to understand that though - when someone pointed out that Scott coached us to a flag in 2022 the reply way, "he lost the plot long before that"

And at the moment the main issue seems to be that we won't debut a 26 (nearly 27yr old) Mitch Hardie who some have this belief that he's the new savour

Pretty sure as a Crows fan you'd get a laugh out of this - we've also long had a number of fans who was Hinkley to return as our senior coach :drunk:
Lucky for Scott then that the Power fans would never let Ken leave, they love that guy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Las Vegas Bears v Gumbies FFC @ The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back