Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - West Coast Wonders v Coney Island Warriors @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

what the **** has happened to big footy and why does it open a new page when I click reply now

AND READ CONFIRMATIONS ARE BACK

NOOO
Chief has built a fail-safe to make sure the Wonders proof-read their teamsheet from now on.

Tumbleweeds Plains GIF

Quietest colloseum I've ever known

In times like these I like to break out a Chuck Klosterman hypothetical -

"You are sitting in an empty bar (in a town you've never before visited), drinking with a soft-spoken acquaintance you barely know. After an hour, a third individual walks into the tavern and sits by himself, and you ask your acquaintance who the new man is. Be careful of that guy, you are told. He is a man with a past. A few minutes later, a fourth person enters the bar; he also sits alone. You ask your acquaintance who this new individual is. Be careful of that guy too, he says. He is a man with no past. Which of these two people do you trust less?"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"You are sitting in an empty bar (in a town you've never before visited), drinking with a soft-spoken acquaintance you barely know. After an hour, a third individual walks into the tavern and sits by himself, and you ask your acquaintance who the new man is. Be careful of that guy, you are told. He is a man with a past. A few minutes later, a fourth person enters the bar; he also sits alone. You ask your acquaintance who this new individual is. Be careful of that guy too, he says. He is a man with no past. Which of these two people do you trust less?"
Myself, why am I talking to this weirdo

Actually this is the quietest venue I've ever performed at since the Hollywood Bowl turnip incident of 2004.

Last edited:

Of course it's the guy with no past. Impossible.

But what if the guy with no past is an infant?
Then it's not a guy, it's a baby. Untrustworthy little brats, pretending they need constant care.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - West Coast Wonders v Coney Island Warriors @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back