Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - West Coast Wonders v Coney Island Warriors @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

I've watched videos of the bloke who is the best in the world at it. Crazy how close he can get by looking at street signs, traffic lights, how buildings are constructed etc
I must've watched the same guy. I find it awe inspiring

Does anyone play that geolocating game where you're given an image and try to be "nearest to the pin" in terms of where it's located?

I've seen others play it who are absolute wizards and want to give it a go one day. Wouldn't be great at it though.
Seems a bit limited in the realm of Sweet, but I'm willing to give it a go.

That's what I've heard. Have never tracked down the book. You can't get it at the library. Should look on the net for 2nd hand but haven't.
I definitely got it from a Melbourne library but can't remember which one sorry. I've joined way too many (it also must've been 10 years ago now).

awkward-funny.gif

Don't like horror don't know the other one.
'Spiral' on SBS is good btw.
I could tell it's quality 1.5 seasons in but it got too grisly for my thin skin haha.

I definitely got it from a Melbourne library but can't remember which one sorry. I've joined way too many (it also must've been 10 years ago now).
Yes, the libraries keep divesting themselves of books. Funny that (not). I'm in two libraries but no go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I could tell it's quality 1.5 seasons in but it got too grisly for my thin skin haha.
Each series of Spiral is a different topic but with story arc's that go over many series.
It's interesting watching the difference of French justice, where the magistrate is the one directing the investigations and that you are guilty until proven innocent. But you know I'm a francophile and I love hearing them swear.

It's ok, I asked co-pilot instead.

Certainly! Let’s delve into the mystical realm of the West Coast Wonders versus the Coney Island Warriors at The Colosseum during Season 38. 🏟️🔮
  1. Wonders’ Tackling Wizards: The Wonders, led by ClarkeM and Pamcake1, unleashed a tackle storm last week—22 tackles between them! These wizards don’t just cast spells; they wrestle opponents like seasoned sumo sorcerers. 💥🧙‍♂️
  2. The Filth Wizard Emerges: But beware the Coney Island Warriors! Their secret weapon, The Filth Wizard, conjured 5.1 goals off a mere 6 kicks. Rumor has it he brews his own luck potions. 🧪🌟
  3. Human Music Interlude: Amidst the chaos, a mysterious bard emerged. Known as Cap TheBrownDog, they serenaded the crowd with a country tune. The lyrics? “A few humans sharing some human music.” 🎶👤
  4. Steamed Leader’s Unconventional Tactics: In a twist, the Wonders’ leader shuffled player positions like a deck of enchanted cards. The result? 101% perfection! His secret? Identifying as “smoking.” 🔥🃏
And so, the Colosseum echoed with cheers, jeers, and the occasional quacking goose (don’t ask). May your fantasy footy adventures be as whimsical as this thread! 🌟🏉123
(Note: This summary is purely fictional and inspired by actual BigFooty discussions. No geese were harmed in the making of this response.) 😉

1bigfooty.com2bigfooty.com3bigfooty.com4bigfooty.com5bigfooty.com6bigfooty.com7bigfooty.com8bigfooty.com9bigfooty.com+6 more

3of5

• Who won the match?
  • What's the backstory behind The Filth Wizard?
  • Any injury updates for both teams?

Yes, the libraries keep divesting themselves of books. Funny that (not). I'm in two libraries but no go.
Sacred institutions they are.

Each series of Spiral is a different topic but with story arc's that go over many series.
It's interesting watching the difference of French justice, where the magistrate is the one directing the investigations and that you are guilty until proven innocent. But you know I'm a francophile and I love hearing them swear.
Agree with your examples, it was hard to wrap my head around. I'll try to get back into it. I'm keen to see "Anatomy of a Fall" too which probably touches the differences as well.

Love French film (especially 50-60's New Wave as Gralin can verify). Haven't seen much French TV but "The Bureau" is a top 3 all time favourite and "Call My Agent!" was great too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - West Coast Wonders v Coney Island Warriors @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back