Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - West Coast Wonders v Coney Island Warriors @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

OMG I can't believe I've never watched Star Wars before. So invested RN and can't wait to see how this plays out.
Jar Jar Binks is the greatest movie character ever written

OMG I can't believe I've never watched Star Wars before. So invested RN and can't wait to see how this plays out.
Wowzers mate - fair effort.

I never got around to watching the most recent two in the sequel trilogy (saw The Force Awakens) but managing to avoid the main six this long is a feat indeed.

Wowzers mate - fair effort.

I never got around to watching the most recent two in the sequel trilogy (saw The Force Awakens) but managing to avoid the main six this long is a feat indeed.
I am up to Ep 7 in Stranger things so that will be rounded out first.

Waiting for Severance season two also

Fridays contributions to the thread reads like a faux 'Black Mirror' episode of a 3rd rate script writer.
Was it subtitled 'Domination by execrable in-jokes'?
I initially read that as 'excretable' which made me chuckle.

I initially read that as 'excretable' which made me chuckle.
Hey littl piggy, does reading the word, "Wonders" also make you chuckle, or cower in fear?

Peppa Pig Lol GIF by Nick Jr

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fridays contributions to the thread reads like a faux 'Black Mirror' episode of a 3rd rate script writer.
Was it subtitled 'Domination by execrable in-jokes'?
What happens when the Warriors look in their Black Mirror whilst putting on their brave faces (and lipstick) before playing the Wonders.

Season 3 Starz GIF by American Gods
Pig Mud GIF by MOODMAN
Pennywise The Clown Horror GIF by absurdnoise

black mirror GIF by Product Hunt

Both words are fairly interchangable on the descriptive.
Other words that are interchangeable include:
- West Coast Wonders/Legends
- Simply-the-best/West Coast Wonders
-
Sexy-wexy/West Coast Wonders
- West Boast/Coast Wonders

The Wonders never-ending purple patch
Close-Up Landscape GIF by xponentialdesign

What happens when the Warriors look in their Black Mirror whilst putting on their brave faces (and lipstick) before playing the Wonders.

Season 3 Starz GIF by American Gods
Pig Mud GIF by MOODMAN
Pennywise The Clown Horror GIF by absurdnoise

black mirror GIF by Product Hunt
Make Up Lipstick GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - West Coast Wonders v Coney Island Warriors @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back