Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - West Coast Wonders v Coney Island Warriors @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy Hour Drinking GIF
Animal House Drinking GIF

You get a smack in the chops for starters!
Feel as if I'm going to need to bring some foil tomorrow to protect me from all your 'strategies'.

View attachment 2089899
I see you are a follower tomorrow, but there's no need to stalk me.
Especially as I'm playing very full forward.
Will be very full after feasting on jacketed spuds for lunch.

I see you are a follower tomorrow, but there's no need to stalk me.
Yes, in fact the only thing seem I don't appear to follow are the team's game-day instructions, much to the chagrin of my teammates. 'Hit ball to midfielder' is just too much to comprehend some days.
Especially as I'm playing very full forward.
Ooh how's your form and accuracy been to start the season? Are you the burst out of the blocks type of the ease into the season gradually type?

Will be very full after feasting on jacketed spuds for lunch.
HARPSichord fair warning your mob will be using their injury sub early if he smack-talks me on the field tomorrow!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you the burst out of the blocks type of the ease into the season gradually type?
As a rookie last year, I eased into the season by starting off in the back lines, before moving forward more and playing in a number of rolls (but not FF) and kicking a swag of goals.

And then there was this against the Old Boys at the back end of the season.
22 Kicks
12 Handballs
34 Disposals
7 Tackles
Goal of the Game
6 Goals
154 Dream Team Points

11.3 (from the Wonders 3 games this season - we had a bye in Round 2)
How about you?
Yeah about the same number of touches.
Oh wait, those are goals?? :embarrassedv1:

As a rookie last year, I eased into the season by starting off in the back lines, before moving forward more and playing in a number of rolls (but not FF) and kicking a swag of goals.

And then there was this against the Old Boys at the back end of the season.
22 Kicks
12 Handballs
34 Disposals
7 Tackles
Goal of the Game
6 Goals
154 Dream Team Points
Wowzers! Kudos on that one. Surely earned yourself an extra couple of zeroes on your next paycheck with that performance.

Yeah about the same number of touches.
Oh wait, those are goals?? :embarrassedv1:

Wowzers! Kudos on that one. Surely earned yourself an extra couple of zeroes on your next paycheck with that performance.
Golden goals and diamond points.

AnUltimateRessie gave me an IOU, the end of Season Captains pick award, and an offer of the FF position for S38.

bad santa indie GIF by Jessica Lea Mayfield

Giant YoYo how scared were you that Jeremy Cameron was about to beat Hogan in the coleman today? Only needed 18

Yeah, after the decimal point 0.000000000

Too tight right.
Still waiting for my XCollo Crypto allocation that the Wonders digitally mine from Mount Buller (don't tell the Demons) or Mount Dame Etna, which is not too far from the Collosseum.

Not my favourite aural number from this Johny.

But indicative of how many goals spudmaster will score tomorrow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - West Coast Wonders v Coney Island Warriors @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back