Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Mt Buller Demons v Las Vegas Bears @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Wosh has high standards of cool!

2010s cher gif GIF

IMG_6262.gif

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and hello Bears!

I don't like the bye week.

Whatever you do today, do it without frustration.
I’m already frustrated with no foopy tonight.

I’m already frustrated with no foopy tonight.
We are playing tonight

Sadly I’ll miss the game as I read the 7.15pm start as being AEST not WST and didn’t think twice (since when is there ever a 7.15pm WST start) whilst being on the eastern timezone

I’ll be at Cirque du Soleil instead

We are playing tonight

Sadly I’ll miss the game as I read the 7.15pm start as being AEST not WST and didn’t think twice (since when is there ever a 7.15pm WST start) whilst being on the eastern timezone

I’ll be at Cirque du Soleil instead

Went to the Cirque de Soleil one of the first times it came out. Amazing performers but the whole seating thing did not work for a tall person, so never again unfortunately. Paying huge money to be folded up like a pretzel for hours just doesn't do it for me.

The contortionists should be ON the stage.

Went to the Cirque de Soleil one of the first times it came out. Amazing performers but the whole seating thing did not work for a tall person, so never again unfortunately. Paying huge money to be folded up like a pretzel for hours just doesn't do it for me.

The contortionists should be ON the stage.
I’ve been multiple times but the last time was years ago (by that I mean before our most recent flag) . Fittingly my favourite time was in Vegas in 2014.

Sorry to hear
I don’t face that height/leg room related issue as I’m “bearly” 160cm on a good fur day…

At least it meant that Jetstar (an airlines I avoid unless there’s no other options like this time) was fine on the way back from Cairns

Alright, took me a hot minute but I'm here!

Unrelated but Gru might be the best animated character so far this millennium. How's that for a hot take on entry :tearsofjoy:
Despicable Me Dancing GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never seen this movie
I saw it in the cinemas when it came out and again in the comfort of my home much more recently and it hit me differently the second time. I bawled during the Married Life opening montage

Up is a fantastic film
It sure is. I saw it when it came out with the family and I said straight after it finished that it was the best kids/family film I had ever seen. I still stand by that.

It sure is. I saw it when it came out with the family and I said straight after it finished that it was the best kids/family film I had ever seen. I still stand by that.
Wall-E and Up! were peak Pixar

I'm a big fan of Ratatouille also
Yeah, the youngest really liked it too.

It's funny because they are now the go to feel good films that the offspring (both in their twenties) choose when they want something comforting.

Monsters Inc is the other.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Mt Buller Demons v Las Vegas Bears @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back