Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Gumbies FFC @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

So we can't make fun of you guys anymore? Lame.
bitch slap GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well... it made tubitv.com (kind of an oddball streaming source).

I don't think Sea Patrol ever made it to US broadcast networks.

Sea Patrol isn't that bad, obviously targeting a young teen attention and social conditioning level. I'd call it OK mindless video fare.

Pretty sure the general dreck spewing out of the US content volcano underscores our general idiocy level far more than a lowbrow Aussie TV show.

Yeah, we (Mrs & I) really liked that one.
This is going to hurt those all important posting stats

This was not the wood talk one expected in an OOB's match thread..
Onions have layers, OOBs have layers. You get it? We both have layers......

onion.png

Is... is that contraption SQUEEZING THE TOES?!?

I got nothing against feet, but that's pretty gross.
I have plenty against feet!

They are dirty! Smelly! Hairy (not mine) gammy, fungusy, germy and toe naily!!! ffs

The things should be cut off and we should walk around on stumps!

I don’t touch feet. Even my own. 🤮

And god help you if you accidentally touch me with yours…
(I can’t be responsible for a knee jerk reaction!)

Hi Robertio!
Thanks for saying hi!😃

Gumbies lookong for more effort from me I guess.🤣
Take it easy MBR it's been a big few days, first the Blues looked like winning then we lost. Then we were out of the finals and then we were back in, so lets take a bit of frustration out on the Gumbies this week and show them who the best team is.

I have plenty against feet!

They are dirty! Smelly! Hairy (not mine) gammy, fungusy, germy and toe naily!!! ffs

The things should be cut off and we should walk around on stumps!

I don’t touch feet. Even my own. 🤮

And god help you if you accidentally touch me with yours…
(I can’t be responsible for a knee jerk reaction!)
How about Kneesies ?

1724798621660.png

Take it easy MBR it's been a big few days, first the Blues looked like winning then we lost. Then we were out of the finals and then we were back in, so lets take a bit of frustration out on the Gumbies this week and show them who the best team is.
But we know it's us Rob! Why do we always have to pretend we don't know we are the best?🤔😂

I just had a smile, as well as Charlie and Harry, won't TDK be back ? We'll smash em.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Gumbies FFC @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back