Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Roys FFC v Sin City Swamprats @ Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

damicky lives on Legend Pde, in Rasasidge, across the street from the Cameron Embert Drive Industrial Precinct.

Closest ground to damicky is Municipal Reserve Oval, under which what is believed to be Headless ' head was recently discovered.

Underground Stadium (which I tend to abbreviate to "UndyStad") is located not far north from damicky's abode, in the basement of the Los Carraras Shopping Complex (which also hosts Stadium In The Sky on the roof).

Dock Street is located further east on the shoreline of Alberton Suburb, just north of the Alberton Oval and the Alberton Swamp. A dock at the terminus of this street connects Alberton with both the suburb of Punt and Dragon Island (Beldribilin) via the ferry known as the "Cirrhosis of the River" (thanks MP_ ).

The "Last Port Of Call" tavern is located on Dock St, and the Alberton Hotel is situated at its western end, on Alberton Road.

Damicky's home, Dock St, UndyStad and the BJO are all denoted on the below image.

Sweet Suburb Delineations_2024-05-17 - _damicky_dock_undystad.png

damicky lives on Legend Pde, in Rasasidge, across the street from the Cameron Embert Drive Industrial Precinct.

Closest ground to damicky is Municipal Reserve Oval, under which what is believed to be Headless ' head was recently discovered.

Underground Stadium (which I tend to abbreviate to "UndyStad") is located not far north from damicky's abode, in the basement of the Los Carraras Shopping Complex (which also hosts Stadium In The Sky on the roof).

Dock Street is located further east on the shoreline of Alberton Suburb, just north of the Alberton Oval and the Alberton Swamp. A dock at the terminus of this street connects Alberton with both the suburb of Punt and Dragon Island (Beldribilin) via the ferry known as the "Cirrhosis of the River" (thanks MP_ ).

The "Last Port Of Call" tavern is located on Dock St, and the Alberton Hotel is situated at its western end, on Alberton Road.

Damicky's home, Dock St, UndyStad and the BJO are all denoted on the below image.

View attachment 2097147

Looks very crowded . Glad I donā€™t live there : I like small towns .

Looks very crowded . Glad I donā€™t live there : I like small towns .
Me too. Well, in truth I like both.

The map only shows Sweet Municipality. There are also many small towns, villages and hamlets outside Sweet. You might be happier in, say, Maprako, Shea, Rhilpisa, Lower Tanoca, or Outback Village. Or perhaps even tinier locations as Garn, Gilsenee River, Middlegrove or Coralie.

There are 2688 properties within Sweet, and 815 properties outside it.

Mobbs is there a direct route for me to reach the ground from my house?

I think Sweet needs to invest in an overground rail service.
200w.gif

Fun fact I was exposed to about 35 years ago in the power industry where I worked - we had a whole department dedicated to improving the aesthetics of powerlines called the RUDPLC - Relocation or Undergrounding of Power Lines Committee. They'd investigate options of replacing ugly power lines with either undergrounding them, or ABC (aerial bundled cable) where multiple lines could be converted to a bundled format which looked like only one line. Used to get into cahoots with city councils where they'd pay for it to be done in mainly retail streetscapes but the govt would contribute towards it (maybe 50/50 I can't remember).

But they always had to include the STT (link above) who had a vision of limiting how much stuff needs to be running underground. So that was basically an endless debate forum!

Me too. Well, in truth I like both.

The map only shows Sweet Municipality. There are also many small towns, villages and hamlets outside Sweet. You might be happier in, say, Maprako, Shea, Rhilpisa, Lower Tanoca, or Outback Village. Or perhaps even tinier locations as Garn, Gilsenee River, Middlegrove or Coralie.

There are 2688 properties within Sweet, and 815 properties outside it.
The outback is where I live . Currently talking to the kangaroos in my garden

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The outback is where I live . Currently talking to the kangaroos in my garden
Later I'll show you some residences in a region outside Sweet called "Outback District" and you can pick one :)

Mobbs who currently has the most remote residence in Greater Sweet?
Most distant residential property with an owner is at the town of Togiris where tgrs has been building his house as recent as yesterday. Doesn't technically HAVE a property yet until he builds it.

Most distant residential property with an owner who's building actually exists is an "External" namely a non-Sweet (actually non-Bigfooty) friend I set up with a place in Lower Tanoca.

Most distant residential property with an owner who's building actually exists who's actually part of the Sweet FA or at least Bigfooty community is Ed_Gein who has a house in the snow in Nemuta Plains.

Most distant property owned by anyone isn't actually residential, but the commercial enterprise of TheGoatBaron at Thropanci where he has a goat farm. Thropanci is actually not in the nation of Hindealla but across the border in Ibarawa.

Oh and HinkleysHeroes has his expansive property down near Sangfern which is based around Spawn, irrelevant to Sweet but part of the same server. That's outside the Sweet representative part of the server but based on my planet map he might perhaps be on the continent of Anipor Ballek somewhere. Maybe I should try to calculate there it would be. He built the place years ago and still builds there when he doesn't have Covid, but this was long before he'd heard of the Sweet FA :)

There are no stupid questions, but sure can be some convoluted answers!

Why not get a TARDIS ? Makes transportation so much easier :)
Ender thingies or an Elytra would also allow you to cheat your way over to the ground extra quick!

Later I'll show you some residences in a region outside Sweet called "Outback District" and you can pick one :)

Most distant residential property with an owner is at the town of Togiris where tgrs has been building his house as recent as yesterday. Doesn't technically HAVE a property yet until he builds it.

Most distant residential property with an owner who's building actually exists is an "External" namely a non-Sweet (actually non-Bigfooty) friend I set up with a place in Lower Tanoca.

Most distant residential property with an owner who's building actually exists who's actually part of the Sweet FA or at least Bigfooty community is Ed_Gein who has a house in the snow in Nemuta Plains.

Most distant property owned by anyone isn't actually residential, but the commercial enterprise of TheGoatBaron at Thropanci where he has a goat farm. Thropanci is actually not in the nation of Hindealla but across the border in Ibarawa.

Oh and HinkleysHeroes has his expansive property down near Sangfern which is based around Spawn, irrelevant to Sweet but part of the same server. That's outside the Sweet representative part of the server but based on my planet map he might perhaps be on the continent of Anipor Ballek somewhere. Maybe I should try to calculate there it would be. He built the place years ago and still builds there when he doesn't have Covid, but this was long before he'd heard of the Sweet FA :)

There are no stupid questions, but sure can be some convoluted answers!

Ender thingies or an Elytra would also allow you to cheat your way over to the ground extra quick!
I hope none of my goats have worms? Must drench them and Pugsley while Iā€™m at it

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Roys FFC v Sin City Swamprats @ Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back