Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Roys FFC v Sin City Swamprats @ Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Grew up in the city. The pigeons and Ibis are the only animals who talk to me.

The possums are a little rude and just stare. They don't say a thing!
*BIN CHICKEN, these animals are Australian royalty and YOU call them Ibis? Should be a bannable offence Chief

Is that where the Wonders live?

Sarcastic Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Sorry guys if anyone's asked me anything cos Fitzroy just won and we've all got our spreadsheets open trying to work out what kind of margin we need to win by next week to avoid relegation :D

I thought that happened 28 years ago šŸ¤­

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy Whore Tree Day to all who celebrate and observe!

As it's the 10th anniversary of the most revered fauna in Sweet, we're opening up Van Cortlandt Park tonight. Here's the details:

As it's the 10th anniversary of the most revered fauna in Sweet, we're opening up Van Cortlandt Park tonight. Here's the details:

Flora šŸ¤”

tenor-30.gif

I'll see if SpecialBruce can give the staff of the Scarlet Latte the night off tonight to attend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Roys FFC v Sin City Swamprats @ Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back