Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Baghdad Bombers v Sin City Swamprats at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 2100499

Wrestling is the 10th most popular sport in Baghdad, due largely to its deep-rooted national heritage.

Professional wrestling might be a 200 years old industry, but wrestling dates back to Greece around 3000 BC, when it was initially performed in the nude.

View attachment 2100500

The oldest documented professional wrestling in Iraq can be seen around the years 1925 to 1939. Major names started to emerge around then, like Abbas Al-Deek (above right)

Abbas Al-Deek was undefeated throughout his professional wrestling career, but many Iraqis didn’t realise that wrestlers kept the kayfabe alive outside the ring.

View attachment 2100496

In Pro-Wrestling one of the most famous Iraqi wrestlers was known as The Sheikh of Baghdad - General Adnan (above, and below with Hulk Hogan)

View attachment 2100495

#nightshift
The Baghdad bombers at training

1725434909000.png

Piped straight from the Swamprats Pits to the Bar. Had to dig a lot of roads up to get the pipes in

All newbies get the first two PINTS free
car sliding GIF

In fairness, I don’t think that’s your problem

If it is, it'd be listed on about page 10 of my problems...

hmm too much Cricket in here not enough QOOTY ..
Hey Raz how come I can’t PM you, seriously how the fffffff…. yeah anyway, how can I send you a secret PM to get you into a Baghdad guernsey?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Raz how come I can’t PM you, seriously how the fffffff…. yeah anyway, how can I send you a secret PM to get you into a Baghdad guernsey?

Stay away from him!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Baghdad Bombers v Sin City Swamprats at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back