Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Baghdad Bombers v Sin City Swamprats at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

For anyone interested Margin Mania starts this round

No Way Smh GIF by Amazon Prime Video

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are wrong and it is disappointing that you have been given this advice.

You should be able to post as much or as little as you like. You will learn what people are happy with by how they engage with your posting.
Wrong ? No THEY cant be wrong. LOL

But i listen to my wise Jabba73 and will attempt to be more uplifting and focused on the good

Like i will kick 10 Qoals this week.
Take 15 marks.
Have over 25 possesiions.
Place 20 Tackles
And give away no free kicks

and then i will wake up from my Dream ! LOL

Hopefully he doesn't get cut off at the bar on Saturday night.

That always leaves him cranky on game day.
He can come visit my new Bar out in the Outback Disctrict. Mobbs has done a great job fitting it out.

BBQ out back for all the QOOTY Players,

Huge TVs being installed to watch the QOOTY on

Even putting one smaller TV out the side for QWICKET lovers.

He can come visit my new Bar out in the Outback Disctrict. Mobbs has done a great job fitting it out.

BBQ out back for all the QOOTY Players,

Huge TVs being installed to watch the QOOTY on

Even putting one smaller TV out the side for QWICKET lovers.
Sounds tempting.

Is there Swamprat Session Ale on tap?

you will need to change the avatar to be captain, no WWE Stars LOL
IMG_5205.jpeg

Wrestling is the 10th most popular sport in Baghdad, due largely to its deep-rooted national heritage.

Professional wrestling might be a 200 years old industry, but wrestling dates back to Greece around 3000 BC, when it was initially performed in the nude.

IMG_5213.jpeg

The oldest documented professional wrestling in Iraq can be seen around the years 1925 to 1939. Major names started to emerge around then, like Abbas Al-Deek (above right)

Abbas Al-Deek was undefeated throughout his professional wrestling career, but many Iraqis didnā€™t realise that wrestlers kept the kayfabe alive outside the ring.

IMG_5204.jpeg

In Pro-Wrestling one of the most famous Iraqi wrestlers was known as The Sheikh of Baghdad - General Adnan (above, and below with Hulk Hogan)

IMG_5209.jpeg

#nightshift

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Baghdad Bombers v Sin City Swamprats at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back