Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

This is grouse, should have done it years ago, only 2 or 3 posts per page, don't take long at all to keep up.

And even better I can talk to myself now without the incessant buzzing in my ears,

Stephanie Beatriz GIF by BuzzFeed

Lets see, what other things are bugging me today, oh of course, I'm not feeling too safe and secure.

Kept my pretty Voodoo Blue love child in storage for the last 4 years so I didn't have to worry about the ****ed up druggies living here and could enjoy a stress free existence.
Bought it over and put it in the carport a few months ago as no more druggies and such living here, parked it next to a low km VF V8 ute, mines a lower km VE. That worked, The VF went walkabouts last night, some entitled lowlife decided he deserved it more than the owner.

On the bright side, probably didn't notice mine as it's hidden under a car cover

Back To School GIF by IFC

Last edited:
Sign me up, a melon can be an instrument, surely? Hands up - who can play the watermelon?

There must be an offensive innuendo joke in there somewhere...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a whole page just with me, a couple of lovely camels and Braklet , Irish BlueBagger as well of course when he shows up, he be posting more camels than me recently- lovely fella and so smart.
And she who I choose not to ignore just incase she pops in with some food.
Oh we need to keep the camels ticking over don't we!:D

Anyway i have a joke that i got off Frank Carson who was a famous comedian from Belfast.

Alright here we go this person was visiting a hospital. They were just following the signs telling them where whatever department they needed to go to was.

Was it in patients, out patients, that sort of thing etc. Anyway after following all the signs he came upon two doors.

The door to the left said Carlton supporters. The door to the right said Collingwood supporters.

Our guy here was a Pies fan so he went straight through the door saying Collingwood supporters!

The poor fella didn't know what was after happening didn't he end up back outside on the street again! :laughv1:

Last edited:
Anything in Aspic for you Mrs Turbo. Just let me know in advance, so I can ask the Wonders Ladies Auxillary to prepare it for the setting time. Not too firm and not too wobbily, set just right mind.

The amount of STDs alone would make anyone run for the hills. I'm just looking out for my own health.

So you do have all the genitals?

Kinda weird for a Kendoll.

Oh we need to keep the camels ticking over don't we!:D

Anyway i have a joke that i got off Frank Carson who was a famous comedian from Belfast.

Alright here we go this person was visiting a hospital. They were just following the signs telling them where whatever department they needed to go to was.

Was it in patients, out patients, that sort of thing etc. Anyway after following all the signs he came upon two doors.

The door to the left said Carlton supporters. The door to the right said Collingwood supporters.

Our guy here was a Pies fan so he went straight through the door saying Collingwood supporters!

The poor fella didn't know what was after happening didn't he end up back outside on the street again! :laughv1:
Carson was a member of the entertainment charity the Grand Order of Water Rats.

Shhh, the swampies may try to claim him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back