Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Carson was a member of the entertainment charity the Grand Order of Water Rats.

Shhh, the swampies may try to claim him.
He also said the quote i'll have a pint of Guinness with a pickled onion in it, an Irish cocktail.:laughv1:

He also had bit of a more darker joke about someone in the dining room of the Titanic. I know i asked for ice but this is ridiculous.:laughv1:

He also said the quote i'll have a pint of Guinness with a pickled onion in it, an Irish cocktail.:laughv1:

He also had bit of a more darker joke about someone in the dining room of the Titanic. I know i asked for ice but this is ridiculous.:laughv1:
I'm curious what Robertio will think of that, adulterating a Guinness

I Don't like Root Beer Pammy. Sometimes I find human tastes perplexing.
It was like that time I accidently inhaled fly spray.
horse yawn GIF

I used to work for a German company with operations in the States. They'd send upcoming engineers over here for a year or two of international exposure. All of them were perplexed by root beer, "what is that flavor, bubblegum?" :joycat:

Personally speaking, I like root beer, birch beer, all that weird plant & sap based stuff.

I don't know why people are harshing on U2tigers, the sim is a cruel mistress.

That said, Elton Johns Wig is a proven mother rucker.
What the captain says goes around here. Bono needs to put the rock music to one side for a bit and focus on sorting out his appalling qooty form.:laughv1:

No I was implying there's a mole on the wonders LG

That other one sounds fun but no, mods can't see or read PMs they aren't part of

Admins, on the other hand...

I haven't listed to King Crimson in years, but a great band if progressive rock is your thing.

Yes, Emerson Lake and Palmer and Peter Gabriel era Genesis would be some of the other main prog rock bands.

The OOB bench game has definitely gone on an upswing since you took over, Bono.
He'll get used to that bench i'd say. Hopefully he doesn't suffer a piles outbreak from sitting down on it so often. :laughv1:

I have another Frank Carson joke to share here. There's a few people i know that it very much applies to. :laughv1:

A fella said to me your mother in law has just died, do you want her embalmed, buried, or cremated? I said take no chances give her the lot.:laughv1:

I haven't listed to King Crimson in years, but a great band if progressive rock is your thing.
One of my favorites:

Rusty Venture knows all about that one:

I used to work for a German company with operations in the States. They'd send upcoming engineers over here for a year or two of international exposure. All of them were perplexed by root beer, "what is that flavor, bubblegum?" :joycat:

Personally speaking, I like root beer, birch beer, all that weird plant & sap based stuff.
I figure it's like the coriander(cilantro)debate.
Taste bud issue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I figure it's like the coriander(cilantro)debate.
Taste bud issue.

Good point.

My problem with root beer is that all those concoctions are just too sweet for me. Tastes better after I drown it in ice and maybe even add some more water to dilute it further.

Good point.

My problem with root beer is that all those concoctions are just too sweet for me. Tastes better after I drown it in ice and maybe even add some more water to dilute it further.
Fair suck of the Sasp maaaate. It would be my favourite soft drink/soda.

Fair suck of the Sasp maaaate. It would be my favourite soft drink/soda.
I have a small addiction to Schweppes lemonade lol
I go through at least 80 cans a month

Now you listen here! Leave Felicity Kendall alone or you'll be dealing with ME!
Brilliant.
I was hoping someone would come back with a Rik (Young Ones) reference.
You win.
(but not win against us on the weekend I hope)

As well as lemonade I'm feeling sad for the Spanish this morning, all 560 million of them, 4th most populous language worldwide.
Been getting these updates in my inbox for years, they have weeks long conferences delivered by experts on many, many subjects, and the Spanish didn't matter before now ?

1725399396296.png I mean WTF ?

As well as lemonade I'm feeling sad for the Spanish this morning, all 560 million of them, 4th most populous language worldwide.
Been getting these updates in my inbox for years, they have weeks long conferences delivered by experts on many, many subjects, and the Spanish didn't matter before now ?

View attachment 2099975 I mean WTF ?
Migraines can’t be cured only prevented! Bastard things!!

I’m a huge advocate for medicinal for migraine and pain sufferers

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back