Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Stating I'm a premiership ruckman isn't gloating Bono, it's a fact.

This change hasn't happened soon enough.
It truly is hard having a team with so much talent - no wonder these other scrubs don’t like us

We tolerated the 90s old man tech talk last week, time to switch it up ;)

I can participate in running talk, I did enough of it competitively from age 13 to my 30s. But I saw enough older relatives and friends with serious joint degradation to knock that stuff off in my 40s. Now I just walk, hike, and bike.

Not a marathoner, just didn't know how to run those; 10K was my favorite.

I’m in the middle of the Greenland Sea lol
Dear FreoGirl, I'm glad you're having a great time, but the whole idea of witness protection is not to disclose the location! I'm going to have to relocate you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can participate in running talk, I did enough of it competitively from age 13 to my 30s. But I saw enough older relatives and friends with serious joint degradation to knock that stuff off in my 40s. Now I just walk, hike, and bike.

Not a marathoner, just didn't know how to run those; 10K was my favorite.

All those longer distances are completely different beasts and I don’t think that’s well understood until you get to that point.

I love a 10k, it’s still my favourite event, enjoy a 21k but training for a full will be a slog for me - I get bored running for that long and the training block volumes, oof.

Do they not show the preseason games in Aus? I only kind of glance at those.

They do, but watching backups fight for that third spot in the position is meh. Meaningful football, kicking off in Brazil too 😍😅

Dear FreoGirl, I'm glad you're having a great time, but the whole idea of witness protection is not to disclose the location! I'm going to have to relocate you.
I think you'll all be easily trackable if you follow the cocktail menu clues that haven't been covered up.
Ice = Iceland, Rum = Puerta Rico, Guinness= bloody obvious etc.

Knew you foreigners would have to google that lolly water Bratlet.
Actually no good with rum, Passiona however is vey much a rum compainion.

I've found that fruit sodas generally work OK as highball mixers, some better than others, of course.

Knew you foreigners would have to google that lolly water Bratlet.
Actually no good with rum, Passiona however is vey much a rum compainion.

Is Bratlet a spelling error? Sure hope so 😬

All those longer distances are completely different beasts and I don’t think that’s well understood until you get to that point.

Yeah, I did one half marathon and even though I ran far longer training sessions, just did not know how to run the race and sort of rabbited too quickly. The remainder was... unpleasant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back