Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Royals docked four points for being late with a team sheet, and Cadsky is suspended for two games as well.:laughv1:

tenor.gif

Well people are buying less physical copies of music now mate. So i can see why they don't like it.

With regards to the smaller artists, i think people should make an effort to buy the actual CD version of the albums and singles etc if they like their output enough.

You can buy a lot of great material, mostly new some old, in lossless FLAC format on bandcamp.com.

Not that I know off, but they were in there day.

Unless you were there, I don't think the impact of Walkmen actually registers. "Holy shit, you mean I can listen to good quality stereo in a slightly more than hand-sized package?!" Your only other alternative at the time was a big ass boom box, heavy and eats batteries like candy.

In more enthralling Kenney news, my vice I made an offer on yesterday, arrived from Melbourne an hour ago.

Posty must have been on speed. :p
You can't beat Australia Post, i live at Argyle south of Heathcote and I've received two parcels this year via Argyle in Western Australia which were sent from Melbourne. I wonder what postcodes are for?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm betting your anxiety nightmare is just the result of yet another bad pineapple pizza, dyspepsia is real, making sense of nightmares is abstract.
Recommendation is for chicken soup or clear broth and a flannel.
Am still trying to work out what the flannel is for.

A desert of crackers and a french onion dip might have caused a bit of indigestion.
However, seeing as how the dream I awoke from was about 8 hours thereafter this desert, maybe I sleep walked to the fridge in the early hours of the morning.

I would have had Pineapple yesterday if I had any. Thx for the reminder to pick some up next time I'm at the shops.
Nearly got the ALDI tins the other day, but changed my mind at the last minute to get the Woolworths one instead next time I was there.

Gay Pride GIF by BuzzFeed

That's why all these old groups who were never going to talk to each other again are suddenly touring again.
When are the Old Boys getting together again with the Old Wonders for a world tour?

Summer Fail GIF by IFHT Films

Am still trying to work out what the flannel is for.

A desert of crackers and a french onion dip might have caused a bit of indigestion.
However, seeing as how the dream I awoke from was about 8 hours thereafter this desert, maybe I sleep walked to the fridge in the early hours of the morning.

I would have had Pineapple yesterday if I had any. Thx for the reminder to pick some up next time I'm at the shops.
Nearly got the ALDI tins the other day, but changed my mind at the last minute to get the Woolworths one instead next time I was there.

Gay Pride GIF by BuzzFeed
A flannel for your fevid brow.
It's a face washer dipped in either warm or cool water and wrung out , placed on forehead to calm the vapours of having a nightmare.
Or try Dr Google for your requirements.

When are the Old Boys getting together again with the Old Wonders for a world tour?

Summer Fail GIF by IFHT Films
We can open for Oassis and watch the Gallagher bros punch on.

Unless you were there, I don't think the impact of Walkmen actually registers. "Holy shit, you mean I can listen to good quality stereo in a slightly more than hand-sized package?!" Your only other alternative at the time was a big ass boom box, heavy and eats batteries like candy.
Well Sonny, once upon a time before the Sony Walkaman thingo, you had a smallish transistor that would fit in your top pocket with a discrete single earphone that plugged you into the exciting mono world of radio for your listening pleasure! ;)

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back