Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course he did lol.
If only he was as proficient at handing the team sheets in on time, as he is dispensing with the middle fingers.:laughv1:

You can't beat Australia Post, i live at Argyle south of Heathcote and I've received two parcels this year via Argyle in Western Australia which were sent from Melbourne. I wonder what postcodes are for?
It's a miracle they managed to get any footy book i ordered over to Ireland so then mate.:laughv1:

It's a miracle they managed to get any footy book i ordered over to Ireland so then mate.:laughv1:
There's only one Ireland mate they couldn't muck that up could they?

There's only one Ireland mate they couldn't muck that up could they?
Well there is Iceland which is just above us. If a package sent to your place from Melbourne ends up over in Western Australia, then anything is liable to happen i think!:laughv1:

Only 45 minutes until Beer O'clock for me. Going to drag onnnnnnnn.
You could just pretend your in London Harps

1725600073842.png
and its drinky time!
like for at least 8 hours already

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gosh AI doesn't muck around does it just put the can in front and direct a hose to it. Bang done...but it ain't that smart yet not as smart as a human, a nine year old human at that.
Practically, how does the can get changed and stay attached and what's the use of a tank on the back if there is no connection to it. Wouldn't you want a valve between the can and the hose just in case you had a coughing fit.
Sorry I can't help myself pulling apart what AI does that at first glance fulfills the breif but doesn't actually fly when you dissect what you are seeing.

I actually investigated the 'Bing' program at the start of the week. Thinking I could feed in a picture and then play around with it. Nup it's just word commands and then churn. So I did one of a presentation medal (you can guess why) closed the program and promptly forgot the log in and I'm not wanting to give them my phone number to get back in. It's not for me, in fact it's the death of my kind, people who make a living out of making images the age old way.

All the chat earlier in the thread about the early days of computers reminded me that the first time I touched a computer was to play chess with Big Blue at Melbourne Uni late one night in late 1979, we were smuggled in by a renegade who had access. That's when computers were room sized. After that I don't think I touched one until the 90's when email started to be a thing and you had floppy disks.

1000_F_532931339_TtymC8EQEL42PTYMkHC5VY8rSHFxb0jJ.jpg

I will do the Gilligan's island quizz at 7.00ish if that suits everyone?
Or do you want it now when there is no competition :p

Confused Dog GIF by MOODMAN

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back