Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Best Bloody Mary I ever had included freshly grated ginger, directly in the drink.

GAAAAHHH! I screwed up! Don't try this!

My best Bloody had freshly grated HORSERADISH! Awesomely tasty, but nothing like ginger!

The grated ginger was in a completely different drink, something rum based IIRC.

My best Bloody had freshly grated HORSERADISH! Awesomely tasty, but nothing like ginger!
So if I put a ginger horse in my pint of ale, I will get the best ever ginger ale?

Or should I be doing it the other way around, and put a pint of ale in my ginger horse?

Celebrate Slow Motion GIF by FEI Global

So if I put a ginger horse in my pint of ale, I will get the best ever ginger ale?

Or should I be doing it the other way around, and put a pint of ale in my ginger horse?

Horse likes the latter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thankyou for whoever suggested that instead I just bye myblueroan the best ever Ginger Ale at every quarter/half break this weekend.

That is a most peculiar coupling of thought to video clip.😂

Robertio you ever head that saying "Don't eat (or drink) anything that's bigger than your head"? Yeah forget that.

There was some talk about King Crimson a few days ago. The band had many lineup changes with Robert Fripp the guitarist being the only ever present member of the band.

This one was from their 2003 album which i think is still their most recent album to date.

🤔

I'm confident enough that the Blues can get the win. It'll be close but with a bit of luck then Carlton will hopefully shade it.

Anyway i spoke about this guy before, but if you like watching travelling videos then his YouTube channel is right up your street.

Robertio you ever head that saying "Don't eat (or drink) anything that's bigger than your head"? Yeah forget that.

All of a sudden this cup of coffee isn't doing it for me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back