Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

I Win Winner Winner GIF by The Original Donut Shop Coffee
Eddie Murphy Whatever GIF by Coming to America

Yessss. I got you Prinnie.
Please add the video clip to your file of Turbo hitting me with his car… I’m pretty sure that was no accident hey!

Maybe get the cctv!!

let me just tell you - he DOES do the dishes!
Now see… my mental pic draws me to an over sized man in an under sized kitchen with a pink frilly apron on and not much else!

Season 5 Friends Tv Show GIF by Friends

well that was some good fun Pamcake1

Not the questions- I am not this households quizzer...
but I did enjoy you two fighting competing DemurePrincess Tigerturbulance
Thought I was going to start WWIII for a minute there...was going to throw a whole lot of memes in but nah couldn't do it at the same time.
The thing is I had all these brilliant stills organised to find out they were WEP format ...bummer.
Anyway enjoy the drinkies.
I somehow don't think Chippa will be doing 'The Sea Pickle Survivor' game and probably just as well too.

Thought I was going to start WWIII for a minute there...was going to throw a whole lot of memes in but nah couldn't do it at the same time.
The thing is I had all these brilliant still organised to find out they were WEP format ...bummer.
Anyway enjoy the drinkies.
I somehow don't think Chippa will be doing 'The Sea Pickle Survivor' game and probably just as well too.
Thanks Pamcake1 😘
Good fun 🤩

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Omg! Yes yes ****ing yes
Hmm thought so. Next time huh.
Also fun fact about the SS Minnow's name: the TV boat was reputedly named for Newton Minow, who Gilligan's Island executive producer Sherwood Schwartz believed "ruined television".

I have a question for 10 bonus points !!!

Who is the best player in the Sweet F.A?

a) AnUltimateRessie b) AnUltimateRessie c) AnUltimateRessie d) AnUltimateRessie
The best player of what?

I have a question for 10 bonus points !!!

Who is the best player in the Sweet F.A?

a) AnUltimateRessie b) AnUltimateRessie c) AnUltimateRessie d) AnUltimateRessie
I’m dyslexic. I can’t spell any of those 🤷🏼‍♀️

Where once I used to Dream of Jeannie, now I only dream of winning a game for the Wonders (and disasters).

I don't know who the **** you are, but using my name without permission is not how we operate around here.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back