Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 2103388
I love when you talk about your vices..

Kate Upton Model GIF
Talking about cleavages, been missing yours. 1725652151994.png ?

I don't know who the **** you are, but using my name without permission is not how we operate around here.....
"Oh it kills me to think of you with another man"

"It's a little bit funny"

"Sorry seems to be the hardest word"

Please "Don't Shoot Me, I'm only the Piano Player".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely, much better with no skirts.
Not very lady like to do that either. 🙄

The nuns would of had a fit and sent me to sit in the church!

No ****ing thank you!

woah! Sic em kenneyswarriors

IGNORE 😂
At least I have never smoked a camel.

Although I might get a chance to completely smoke kenneyswarriors on Sunday.

I never forgave the camel that assisted spread the smoking addiction.

"See how Camels agree with your throat"

"More Doctors smoke Camels than any other cigarette"

Nope! Legit! The nuns were brutal! I was a regular visitor to the church pew punishment. Would have to sit and read the bible and learn my penance lol

So bc I was a cantankerous cow, I’d slide up and down the pews until THEY gave up and sent me back to class!

😂😂

Nope! Legit! The nuns were brutal! I was a regular visitor to the church pew punishment. Would have to sit and read the bible and learn my penance lol

So bc I was a cantankerous cow, I’d slide up and down the pews until THEY gave up and sent me back to class!

😂😂
Can you still recite some scripture ?

Can you still recite some scripture ?
I'd probably score more goals if I didn't recite
"for what we are about to receive, may the Lord make us truly thankful"
every time I see a handball from AnUltimateRessie coming my way during SFA matches .

In general Aus Post international to me in the US has worked out OK. Very, very slow, but OK otherwise.
Yeah most of the time a package will stay at a depot in Melbourne or wherever, for about a week before it gets sent off on the outbound flight.

Once it leaves Australia it arrives in Dublin pretty quick enough though, and it then usually arrives at my house the following day.

The main issue with them is how long the package lies idle at their depots, but as long as it gets there it's all good!

FINAL QUIZZIPOO SCORES (ON THE OWL RECOUNT)
DemurePrincess & Tigerturbulance
DP 6.5 TT 5.5

Q1/DP 2/DP 3/TT 4/Nil 5/DP
6/ 1/2 a pt each to DP & TT (technically DP got it first but in two seperate responses)
7/DP 8/DP 9/DP 10/Nil
11/TT 4pts (Bc the answer is the music but the exact answer was the name of the composer of the music so -1pt.)

There are quite a few browser extensions that will allow you to save WEBP images as JPG or whatever you want.
Don't get technical on me Bratlet it's really pointless :grin:
I already know there is an answer to all my computer issues out there, I just don't know what they are and can't be arsed finding out. Life is too short to become proficient at everything.

FYI the best postage story I have, is buying a very expensive vintage cutlery set through Fleabay in the USA and receiving a box with 4 VW fuel injector valves instead. In the central parcel distribution centre (Fleabay's then new system) the person working that day, just whacked on any old label on any old box. It was one of those WTF parcel moments on opening and a whole lot of trouble to sort it out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back