Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

The whole point of Lycra is so you don’t lose the seat!!!

Who ever invented it we hate but ****ing hell…. It does the job 👍🏻

I used the wrong phrase, the correct one is "step through" bike frame (versus "step over")...

I was too busy sliding up the pews to read the damn scriptures plus they had the stations of the cross on the wall so I was absolutely fascinated at how life like Jesus ****ing looked with blood streaming down his face! I can still picture him the poor git 🤦‍♀️

Roman Catholics have some really awesome lifelike tortured Jesus regalia... (I'm not RC but was married in the RC, they can no longer afford to exclude we Heathens I guess.)

Waking up like:
Hang Over The Hangover GIF by filmeditor

I used the wrong phrase, the correct one is "step through" bike frame (versus "step over")...

Oh I know what you’re talking about with the frames. I prefer the step through bc it was something I didn’t need to trip over trying to get on!

I’m rather un-co so learning to ride a bike took some time and many crashes!! And back in the day we didn’t have helmets!

Omg! The penny drops… no wonder I’m so smart now! 🤦‍♀️

BFew as a dog who likes old balls, I assume you also like chewing on them, your answer to this question may or may not advance your application to join Spotswood ;)

we just call it 'the girls bike' here

The Big Bang Theory Sheldon GIF by LittleOmig

we just call it 'the girls bike' here
Same here, for years it was "girl's bike." Now it's "step through," as they market the no drop tube design for old folks and others with limited motion.

Roman Catholics have some really awesome lifelike tortured Jesus regalia... (I'm not RC but was married in the RC, they can no longer afford to exclude we Heathens I guess.)
My mums Roman Catholic but my dad’s side are strict Catholics. My nan, rest her soul used to call us kids heathens and she’d bring home my grandads Eucharist in a little box blessed by the priest! 🥺

BFew as a dog who likes old balls, I assume you also like chewing on them, your answer to this question may or may not advance your application to join Spotswood ;)
Look! You gotta do what ya gotta do to get in here but it’s only once! Trust me! I promise!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My mums Roman Catholic but my dad’s side are strict Catholics. My nan, rest her soul used to call us kids heathens and she’d bring home my grandads Eucharist in a little box blessed by the priest! 🥺

The sad thing is that me and Mrs. Brak went through all the RC pre-cana rigmarole... and I carried her ass through the whole thing since I actually think about and like talking over religion. She just sat there like a log the whole time!

"Gee honey, did you remember ANYTHING from being raised in the Church?" <smack>

I was too busy sliding up the pews to read the damn scriptures plus they had the stations of the cross on the wall so I was absolutely fascinated at how life like Jesus ****ing looked with blood streaming down his face! I can still picture him the poor git 🤦‍♀️
c99c98936a66370a09589509ca274001.gif

The sad thing is that me and Mrs. Brak went through all the RC pre-cana rigmarole... and I carried her ass through the whole thing since I actually think about and like talking over religion. She just sat there like a log the whole time!

"Gee honey, did you remember ANYTHING from being raised in the Church?" <smack>
Absolutely not! I hated going to a catholic girl school. I hated church and I hated talking about religion!

I ended up failing religion bc I rebelled and refused to learn about ****ing Judaism, Buddhism and we even covered the Aboriginal Dreamtime.

Ummm! What the **** does that have to do with Christianity???

Anyway, as much as I hate it. I feel you need some sort of faith. Not that I follow it.

I figure when I’m on my death bed I’ll ask for forgiveness and get whisked away to heaven when all the cool people go! 👍🏻

But once my eyes close. Who ****ing cares where I go 😂

Speaking as a lapsed non practicing catholic, catholics or at least Irish ones anyway seem to worship the Virgin Mary with the same fervor that they worship Jesus!

Speaking as a lapsed non practicing catholic, catholics or at least Irish ones anyway seem to worship the Virgin Mary with the same fervor that they worship Jesus!
Yep! There were plenty of those statues around. I remember this cool one up near the tabernacle. She was draped in a red veil with a thorny crown of red roses. She was crying and her tears were so real.

As if any kid could focus on the priest with all this cool shit to look at.

The best time was Xmas when the nativity set was brought out. Just beautiful ❤️

All jokes aside i hope he's still alive anyway mate!:laughv1:
Yeah i hope he is well, he showed some promise in his first season, maybe that wooden spoon scared him off.

Absolutely not! I hated going to a catholic girl school. I hated church and I hated talking about religion!

I ended up failing religion bc I rebelled and refused to learn about ****ing Judaism, Buddhism and we even covered the Aboriginal Dreamtime.

Ummm! What the **** does that have to do with Christianity???

Anyway, as much as I hate it. I feel you need some sort of faith. Not that I follow it.

I figure when I’m on my death bed I’ll ask for forgiveness and get whisked away to heaven when all the cool people go! 👍🏻

But once my eyes close. Who ****ing cares where I go 😂
I mutinied when I was around 12, why go to church just to be with dicks who pretend to be good people on Sundays and arseholes the rest of the week ? ( yes, yes not all of them), ( I had some issues with Grandparents, and a few other pretend adults, I probably had a list :)

Parents fell in line with my thinking and Us 6 kids and Mum and dad never been since.

My siblings thought I was the Bees Knees, grouse we can do other stuff- probably for a whole day as well.

Catholics are so miserable when i think about it. At least the evangelical christians in the USA celebrate and worship Jesus with a bit more joy and liveliness.

They may be deluded but i'd love to be as happy as them all the same.

Catholics are so miserable when i think about it. At least the evangelical christians in the USA celebrate and worship Jesus with a bit more joy and liveliness.

They may be deluded but i'd love to be as happy as them all the same.
Maybe they need some vices :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back