Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been drafted as a wicket keeper mate but since I'm better than Adam Gilchrist i can open no problems.
Gil(christ) might think he was the new messiah,
but you might just be the proof that he wasn't.

Jesus Christ GIF

BFew as a dog who likes old balls, I assume you also like chewing on them, your answer to this question may or may not advance your application to join Spotswood ;)

I'm more of a wriggly kind of old dog.

As some of you will find out again, when you try and get the ball off me tomorrow.

doublemint gum GIF

Last edited:

Oh!
Awkward Season 1 GIF

Guess ya not talking to the OOBs??

Afternoon now anyway!

Got a wee bit distracted earlier in a fight with a honey bee while hanging the washing and a 3 year out of date epipen DID not cut the mustard! Scary shit! 🤦‍♀️

Pamcake1 and Tigerturbulance I blame you entirely for the Honey Bee band bullshit which should have been my point! 😤

Anyway, I’m heading home now from the hospital to go and finish hanging my washing with shoes on 😂
YIAYA the poor bee. And yes DP poor you but you ripped the bottom off a bee and they died if you got stung.
Next time wear shoes and tell the bees what you are doing so they don't feel threatened.
You know bees can recognaise people don't you and they won't attack unless you do something to them.
I'm alergic too but by talking to them I've co-existed without an issue.

FYI You got half of that point and Turbo got the other half and YOU WON anyway!!!!
My Mum would say, "I'm never doing another quiz again bc I can't stand the arguing."
It did take 3 hours to put together you know, I didn't just copy questions I had to do research to try and google proof it.
ANYWAY we all now know that you are a gifted expert on Gilligans Island. :clapping:

This sort of vice I have used in the past in making up canvas stretchers.
I'm a total fan of tracking histories via objects, across a lot of areas and particularly Australiana & unique Australian design solutions, which are under appreciated.
When travelling I love going to the most obscure single interest museums possible. Eg. The funeral museum in a basement in the back blocks of Madrid's suburbs. I'm yet to meet anyone else who's seen it.
I don't think it's nuts at all Kenny, it's all interesting and it's always interesting learning about it.
Oh where have you been ? you make so much sense and even sound nice.

Season 2 Scifi GIF by Paramount+

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a few in the Carlton - Collingwood thread that don't.
I think i'm going to go on the rampage in there if the Blues get the job done today. :laughv1:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back