Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

I think i'm going to go on the rampage in there if the Blues get the job done today. :laughv1:
One bloke in there has said enough shit that it will make the longest and best multi quote of all time.

One bloke in there has said enough shit that it will make the longest and best multi quote of all time.
Even if we lose i'll probably still venture in there regardless. I'll have enough material to work with anyway.

Three flags in seventy years, 1915, 1938, 1970, 1979 and 1981, umpires gifted you the flag last year etc.

I'm up for a scrap with a Pies fan win lose or draw!:laughv1:

YIAYA the poor bee. And yes DP poor you but you ripped the bottom off a bee and they died if you got stung.
Next time wear shoes and tell the bees what you are doing so they don't feel threatened.
You know bees can recognaise people don't you and they won't attack unless you do something to them.
I'm alergic too but by talking to them I've co-existed without an issue.

FYI You got half of that point and Turbo got the other half and YOU WON anyway!!!!
My Mum would say, "I'm never doing another quiz again bc I can't stand the arguing."
It did take 3 hours to put together you know, I didn't just copy questions I had to do research to try and google proof it.
ANYWAY we all now know that you are a gifted expert on Gilligans Island. :clapping:
Sorry! I needed to read that again!!!
😂😂😂😂😂

You want me to talk to the bees??
That’s gold! 😂

Even if we lose i'll probably still venture in there regardless. I'll have enough material to work with anyway.

Three flags in seventy years, 1915, 1938, 1970, 1979 and 1981, umpires gifted you the flag last year etc.

I'm up for a scrap with a Pies fan win lose or draw!:laughv1:
Just keep reminding them that we won the thread, they hate that.

I'd probably score more goals if I didn't recite
"for what we are about to receive, may the Lord make us truly thankful"
every time I see a handball from AnUltimateRessie coming my way during SFA matches .
Don't start that, I'll be going "amen" or "bless you my son" and be distracted. I might wear my holy ear plugs on Sunday.

Pamcake1 what if I made a bee bell? So when I walk they can hear me coming? It’s a damn sight better than me talking to bees if the neighbours pop in their yard
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Sorry! I needed to read that again!!!
😂😂😂😂😂

You want me to talk to the bees??
That’s gold! 😂
Every time between now and Xmas when i mow and I've been doing it for 30 years i say to the bees "you come near me and I'll f****n kill you all" and it's worked every time.

Don't start that, I'll be going "amen" or "bless you my son" and be distracted. I might wear my holy ear plugs on Sunday.
They should make you the next pope i think. Habemus Papam and then your avatar wearing the popes hat arrives at the balcony. :laughv1:

Hope all you want, I still haven't forgiven you campaigners for 1982 and I've sent appropriate messages upstairs.
Oh god we sent your club into the bin for a good thirty five or so years after that!:laughv1:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every time between now and Xmas when i mow and I've been doing it for 30 years i say to the bees "you come near me and I'll f****n kill you all" and it's worked every time.
There not that bad, I spent my youth, being driven up and down the east coast of Australia, collecting pollen filled branches from trees, full of bees of course but we tried not to collect them, never got stung.

There not that bad, I spent my youth, being driven up and down the east coast of Australia, collecting pollen filled branches from trees, full of bees of course but we tried not to collect them, never got stung.

IMG_4938.jpeg
Told the 3 bees that were flapping around to move themselves otherwise my big arse thong will kill them and viola!! They listened 👍🏻

Oh god we sent your club into the bin for a good thirty five or so years after that!:laughv1:
Had to put up with a Hungry lover growing up, 1980 was a 'do I have to watch this' ?-all he does is handball to himself, (may have kicked 7 goals as well, wouldn't share em thou) can you imagine early 80's having Carlton, Essendon, and Richmond supporters in one household ?
My 3 youngest siblings followed "the one true path', just the 2 oldest had to put up with.

I got stung on the eye lid once by a wasp. It looked like an arse but sideways!

Imagine this with an eyeball. Wasn’t pretty
Peach Satisfying GIF

I got stung on the eye lid once by a wasp. It looked like an arse but sideways!

Imagine this with an eyeball. Wasn’t pretty
Peach Satisfying GIF
Yeah, paper wasps don't like, I sneak out after dark and get rid of them, been stung too many times.

And those massive yellow bumblbee looking wasps things -European, never been stung but that's probably cause I run away screaming at first sight.

Mud wasps are OK, they be gentle

Jesse Hogan got some elite tips from moi this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back