Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Baghdad Bombers v Coney Island Warriors at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back in your court Ocha905

Nice one. It sounds weird to say it's a classic!

With the current zeitgeist being bands getting back together I would've liked to have seen Dire Straits reunite while they could still play live -

Chase the Ace tonight 10 cards left and it's up to $11,300 . I'll be on my stool at 4.30 for the draw at 6.30pm.

I just hope I'll be able to see.

Drunk Head First GIF by Barstool Sports

I can't believe I missed the San Marino talk yesterday. That's probably a one and done topic... wait a minute -
I also legit have 2 x GF tickets for sale. PM me if interested.

To this?

1726027210646.png

If so -

Futurama Buy GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what does that set you back a season?
At the moment $300ish. The club upped all members to the next tier during covid for the same price as the tier below, and have almost kept the price the same this year. I was intertate silver before and had to go in a ballot for 2013/14/15 tix.

At the moment $300ish. The club upped all members to the next tier during covid for the same price as the tier below, and have almost kept the price the same this year. I was intertate silver before and had to go in a ballot for 2013/14/15 tix.
Much better deal than what Carlton offers.

They had a good run.

Imagine being somewhat decent at soccer in San Marino, with a population of 35k you'd be a good chance of getting to play for the national team. For World Cup qualifiers that would mean playing against the likes of France, Spain, Italy etc. How awesome.

What about the Gibraltar v Liechtenstein game 😂
Just watched the highlights and it was approx. 43x more entertaining than the dreary Socceroos.

I don't know what a handball is anymore.

Nice one. It sounds weird to say it's a classic!

With the current zeitgeist being bands getting back together I would've liked to have seen Dire Straits reunite while they could still play live -

On the topic of bands that reformed, the Super Furry Animals have done it a few times. The last time was around 2019 without Gruff Rhys (lead vocals, guitar) as Das Koolies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Baghdad Bombers v Coney Island Warriors at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back