Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Baghdad Bombers v Coney Island Warriors at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah you can all shut up now with the World Cup qualifiers. Bloody Samoa beat Tonga - arsehats equalised in the 86th minute then scored the winner half way through extra time.

Happy hump-day gents.
For what I assume is a relatively conservative environment over in Badhdad, I must say I was somewhat surprised as to what was showing on the local telly after dark last night! Not that I had any complaints, mind you.

1726040115538.png
with apologies to those who were lucky enough to miss out!

Happy hump-day gents.
For what I assume is a relatively conservative environment over in Badhdad, I must say I was somewhat surprised as to what was showing on the local telly after dark last night! Not that I had any complaints, mind you.

View attachment 2107782

Thanks mate. I love my blanket

l9N4vR.gif

Happy hump-day gents.

View attachment 2107782
Don’t get all holier-than-thou spudmaster

IMG_1834.gif

Happy hump-day gents.

View attachment 2107782
This is going straight in the bar spud:p

This is going straight in the bar spud:p
Here's the unspudded version if you want to change the faces / tidy it up :grinv1: I couldn't get a clear enough version of Kilroy's face unfortunately. Had a chuckle when it popped up on facebook a few days back - thought it was perfect timing.

459022264_430570850037087_4204869405725871681_n.jpg

Nah mate. It’s Bovo after a night on the Coopers

View attachment 2107505

He can barely remember what happens unless he writes it down

View attachment 2107514

But his recollection is quite different from the reality

View attachment 2107126

He’s not alone there.

Hey, norway blue … ?

View attachment 2107118

CursingFijian … ?

View attachment 2107121

Piggy Smalls … ?

View attachment 2107127

… and even The Filth Wizard ?

View attachment 2107515

I concur

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Happy hump-day gents.

View attachment 2107782

Ahhh, the GOAT! 😍

Yeah you can all shut up now with the World Cup qualifiers. Bloody Samoa beat Tonga - arsehats equalised in the 86th minute then scored the winner half way through extra time.
Was it on Bob?

Had a feeling that I was missing something whilst yelling at a cement driver.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate, they are a law to there own.

For the majority they’re good but I had a team on site at 7 ready. He shows up at 1pm. I was livid! It’s happening more and more these days.

I had the pleasure of Wayne Weidemann on site one day who was also godfather to a footy coaches daughter
Having met him a few times at the footy club, I tell him the roofers are giving me a hard time.
He pulls the leading hand aside and says he may be a little bloke but he can **** shit up real fast so try working with him or he can make your life more difficult.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Baghdad Bombers v Coney Island Warriors at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back