Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Baghdad Bombers v Coney Island Warriors at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking forward to a great Wazza chat tomorrow.

Elizabeth Holmes Idk GIF by GIPHY News

Chase the Ace tonight 10 cards left and it's up to $11,300 . I'll be on my stool at 4.30 for the draw at 6.30pm.

I just hope I'll be able to see.

Drunk Head First GIF by Barstool Sports

Heeney like!

Just watched the highlights and it was approx. 43x more entertaining than the dreary Socceroos.

I don't know what a handball is anymore.

The Jesus was an extraordinary handballer. Mesmerising.

giphy.gif

I’d take a Wazza premiership. I kind of promised one when I joined and it’s becoming clearer I’m a fraud.
Not at all, good things come to those who wait. That said, now you're Commish there's no better time!

The Jesus was an extraordinary handballer. Mesmerising.

giphy.gif
My av also likes to polish their balls bowls so they'd get on like a house on fire (never understood this analogy but sticking with it!).

Here's my song of the day if you will -

Btw Bombers I'm hosting the Song Contest this round and would love to see such fine folk as yourselves participate.

Here's the theme -
Your Favourite Music Genre -
Nom a song that's in your favourite musical genre. If you don't have one it can be your favourite genre at the moment.

No previous nominations (previous noms can be found on the OP of the Song Contest thread,).

1726088374694.png
1726088609038.png

Nominations due Thursday (today) 10pm
Votes due Sunday 10pm

Any questions let me know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's wrong with jumping?

Are you an antijumpite?
Don’t shoot the photographer. You know I’m a big fan of Warriors memorabilia! I pushed my son through the slot and we’ve got enough Warriors guernseys now to outfit several teams back home.

The real question is why are fans dumping them?

Don’t shoot the photographer. You know I’m a big fan of Warriors memorabilia! I pushed my son through the slot and we’ve got enough Warriors guernseys now to outfit several teams back home.

The real question is why are fans dumping them?
They're the ones you stole when you left. The giveaway is your name on the collar in crayon and the eye-watering musk.

BAGHDAD BOMBERS OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET
S38 ROUND 8 VS CONEY ISLAND WARRRIORS

B: Kilroy / Jabba73 / SaintsSeptember
HB: The Sultan / norway blue / kickthething
C: tomjoad / Bovo / mcgrath_truther
HF: Grav / BLUEALLTHRU / CursingFijian
F: iDon / gab213 / KohPhi
FOLL: MayTheNorthBeWithU / snozulu / Pugsley
INT: VainGlorious / PaPaPete

Time for you to lift your game & protect me a bit BLUEALLTHRU after amassing one kick & one tackle last week, I was absolutely spent & although not unusual, struggled to get out of bed for a few days.
So lift your game campaigner & get over to my flank faster. 😏

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Baghdad Bombers v Coney Island Warriors at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back