Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Baghdad Bombers v Coney Island Warriors at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for you to lift your game & protect me a bit BLUEALLTHRU after amassing one kick & one tackle last week, I was absolutely spent & although not unusual, struggled to get out of bed for a few days.
So lift your game campaigner & get over to my flank faster. šŸ˜

I'm moving at full speed

e38ea4f0a8962a90655ef11f50439637.gif

cce5ef83512fcf25a3919fd137a11903.jpg
It's ok mate, they're just yours.

giphy.gif

I never realised the fans bought so many!!
Don't cry, you have another three boxes of them back home. Aunty says that all the cousins are wearing them.

Don't cry, you have another three boxes of them back home. Aunty says that all the cousins are wearing them.
They all running around pretending to be little Cursings?!

I shall start referring to them as my hexidental enthusiasts.

Here's my song of the day if you will -

Btw Bombers I'm hosting the Song Contest this round and would love to see such fine folk as yourselves participate.

Here's the theme -
Your Favourite Music Genre -
Nom a song that's in your favourite musical genre. If you don't have one it can be your favourite genre at the moment.

No previous nominations (previous noms can be found on the OP of the Song Contest thread,).

View attachment 2108190
View attachment 2108191

Nominations due Thursday (today) 10pm
Votes due Sunday 10pm

Any questions let me know.

How does one nominate? And what is a song contest?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How does one nominate? And what is a song contest?
Two songs enter the ring and fight to the death. The winning song gets sung by drunken Japanese businessmen, the losing song gets erased from memory.

Short memory mate? You know when you entered the ā€¦ā€¦ oh!
Heh, heh, yeah well, umm sorry.

View attachment 2108654

That was the night Kylie Minogue spun for me.

I felt the earth move under my Size 15 jandals, and a new duet exploded into being. In the back of my head I could hear Brian Taylorā€™s immortal words.

DANGER, DANGER, DANGER!!

But the heart does as it will. Fatima was heart broken.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Baghdad Bombers v Coney Island Warriors at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back