Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Fighting Furies v Roys FFC at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that a euphemism?

Well, the phrase "long story short" may get a workout depending on the temperature.

And yes, he's probably elaborating on it right now. In private, hopefully but not likely.

I can't elaborate it any further. I've elaborated it as far as it can go.

:(

I hope you closed the office door this time.

I dread to think of how your performance management meetings for your staff go.

ShaunDuggan was talking about his penis earlier, I'm sure he'd be happy to elaborate on it further.

Official confirmation you and the other Furries are Bronies ? shudders

images

Official confirmation you and the other Furries are Bronies ? shudders

images

Late news Elmer, this has been part of our identity for about 5 seasons now.

I hope you closed the office door this time.

I dread to think of how your performance management meetings for your staff go.

Never closed.

That's the excitement.

Undefeated Dangerwank streak is still alive.

Late news Elmer, this has been part of our identity for about 5 seasons now.

Not here to judge, but i kinda figured that JC.

I am just really looking foward to a Hok Tuah power on Friday night followed up by a Rillas thumping of the Furbies !

hawk-tuah-hawktuah.gif

Hok-Outa finals !!

Not here to judge, but i kinda figured that JC.

I am just really looking foward to a Hok Tuah power on Friday night followed up by a Rillas thumping of the Furbies !

hawk-tuah-hawktuah.gif

Hok-Outa finals !!

This is the year of HOK TUAH 3:16.

In one competition it's all about HOKBALL.

In this one, the Furies are the hottest team in the comp by playing FOKBALL.

Whose that PokePort ?

pokemon-hinkley.jpg

#ItsKenMewTwo !!!

PokePort >>>> HokBall

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's the year of clearing your throat and spitting?

That's a sensational multi quote there old friend.
Multi-quote is my speciality. It's a learned skill. I learned it by watching what Mobbs does and then doing the opposite.

How are you doing sir? Been a while since we crossed paths.

Multi-quote is my speciality. It's a learned skill. I watched it by doing what Mobbs does and then doing the opposite.

I like how you multi-quoted for the accolades and then followed it up with rapidfire dupe posting once you'd got your claws in.

I like how you multi-quoted for the accolades and then followed it up with rapidfire dupe posting once you'd got your claws in.
I like to mix it up a bit. Multi- dupe- sometimes even triple-posting. I've got it all.

We need more action in this thread. Unfortunately I have tried nothing and I'm all out of ideas.

Maybe, the teams could put some boxing gloves on and have a good old fashioned sparing match as a warm up

IMG_1365.gif

Getting real for a second, Black Hawk Down, great ****ing movie.

Was alright, not some over the top typical yank war film where they all come out chest puffing like heroes.

Multi-quote is my speciality. It's a learned skill. I learned it by watching what Mobbs does and then doing the opposite.

You should start a thread, teaching the newbs how it's done. But hey, tHEy nEEd To hiT tHE 100 pOST maRk.

It has been a while. The sluts are on hiatus again, maybe forever, Furies don't play the Roy's enough. We are like 2 boats sailing in the night.

Was alright, not some over the top typical yank war film where they all come out chest puffing like heroes.

Pretty grounded really. When you look at the cast now, it's absolutely stacked. Some actors in it before they got big in Hollywood.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Fighting Furies v Roys FFC at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back