Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Fighting Furies v Roys FFC at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that a band?

Ice Cube What GIF

Ok.

Controversial topic.

May get me cancelled.

But....new Linkin Park singer. Yay or nay?

I don't understand the question and I don't want to.

I continually think about the Hitch Hikers Guide to the Universe. It's like reflux. It comes back time and time again.

I recently cancelled my apple music subscription and had to search down some stairs and look in the cupboard marked beware of the leopard. They make it so difficult.

Recently I had to ring the SACA about an issue and once again it was down the stairs etc..

Mrs DP has given up doing on line things and makes me do it all. All she goes is go down the back of the flat so my swearing doesn't upset her.

What has been your most difficult on line experience?

I continually think about the Hitch Hikers Guide to the Universe. It's like reflux. It comes back time and time again.

I recently cancelled my apple music subscription and had to search down some stairs and look in the cupboard marked beware of the leopard. They make it so difficult.

Recently I had to ring the SACA about an issue and once again it was down the stairs etc..

Mrs DP has given up doing on line things and makes me do it all. All she goes is go down the back of the flat so my swearing doesn't upset her.

I like the way you say DP.

My most difficult online experience is dealing with those who insist Linkin Park are a band.

Ok.

Controversial topic.

May get me cancelled.

But....new Linkin Park singer. Yay or nay?
Nay, but never was a fan. If they wanted a new singer, they should have done it earlier.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only available for Furies players? Damn!

Well, let's see what the house is offering before we make any grand declarations as to who is lucky or not here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Fighting Furies v Roys FFC at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back