Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Fighting Furies v Roys FFC at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Afternoon all..

Spent last night thinking up ways to bring down James Colorado and the Furries.

You will see the results on Sunday at the Hippodrome.

giphy.gif

Speaking of houses, you don't seem to have one!

We live in dumpsters at the Hippodrome, Mobbs, you know this.

We live in dumpsters at the Hippodrome, Mobbs, you know this.
The dumpsters are a part of the allotment of the hippodrome itself, which is a municipal designation and cannot have a proprietor.

The dumpsters are a part of the allotment of the hippodrome itself, which is a municipal designation and cannot have a proprietor.

Not saying we own them, just that we are domiciled within them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reached my target on my Go Fund Me to help pay for my vet bills. So grateful for the generosity of some people. Still some good out there. Been a stressful time with my goat.

How is your beloved goat ? So happy you managed to get your pet bills sorted ? Hope your beloved pet is on the mend..

How is your beloved goat ? So happy you managed to get your pet bills sorted ? Hope your beloved pet is on the mend..
Won’t make it sadly. I’ve been making him as comfortable as possible as I can. My friend who has had goats in the past has helped me care for him.

We got to keep posting folks, I don't want this to be the lowest posted match of the round.

images

Hawks are playing the Bears.

No need to stress.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Fighting Furies v Roys FFC at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back