Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Fighting Furies v Roys FFC at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Won’t make it sadly. I’ve been making him as comfortable as possible as I can. My friend who has had goats in the past has helped me care for him.

I am sorry to hear that. I was an emotional wreck of the final few weeks of my beloved tortoise shell cat Ruby, who did live a long and much loved life, seeing her deteriorate and struggle with pain still hurts so much. (We had to put her to sleep)

Hang in there buddy, the avoca drover is another passionate goat owner, might be an idea to have a chat with him

We got to keep posting folks, I don't want this to be the lowest posted match of the round.

images
True story, when young CWH saw this ad, he tried to made his mum buy Spam… she never did.

It’s a travesty a better version of it doesn’t exist.

True story, when young CWH saw this ad, he tried to made his mum buy Spam… she never did.

It’s a travesty a better version of it doesn’t exist.

I can't eat the stuff for personal/faith based reasons, but I honestly cannot think of anything more disgusting to eat than Spam (although Corned Beef and Avocado comes close V_23 )

YUK

I… don’t know what the random tag was for…

but I agree, they all sound 🤮

Think I tagged the wrong person. There is another Carlton poster on this forum who loves Avocado, this is a case of mistaken identity.

My bad, just down at my local hotel enjoying a few pints (what a marvellous day it is to enjoy some beer in this sunshine) :)

Think I tagged the wrong person. There is another Carlton poster on this forum who loves Avocado, this is a case of mistaken identity.

My bad, just down at my local hotel enjoying a few pints (what a marvellous day it is to enjoy some beer in this sunshine) :)
Haha, all good. Enjoy the 🍺 👍

The taste and texture of avocado is… no bueno

I reached my target on my Go Fund Me to help pay for my vet bills. So grateful for the generosity of some people. Still some good out there. Been a stressful time with my goat.
I never thought I would read the bolded bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I made air fryer tortilla pizza. Egg base, eggs mixed with paprika, garlic salt and thyme. Topped with ham, onion, parsley and cheese. It came out so good

Attachments

• IMG_5143.jpeg
    IMG_5143.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
I made air fryer tortilla pizza. Egg base, eggs mixed with paprika, garlic salt and thyme. Topped with ham, onion, parsley and cheese. It came out so good
Try it with spam next time

I am thinking I might build a shop in Sweet with my very beer-sodden vague recollections of the layout of the Carlton Club, and call it the Elmer Club.

Elmer_Hauser would this bother you?

Not at all, would be very intrigued actually!

Going to my grand son's third birthday.

To morrow I start teaching him to kick with the left foot. Went easy on him up to now.

Which team does your young grand spawn follow ? Carlton hopefully? :)
Hope he has a wonderful day anyway!

Why spam though? What’s your theory?
No theory, Elmer_Hauser just reminded me of this simple miracle of the machine age.

Koreans go nuts for the stuff though, so you could do a Korean BBQ flavoured pizza—which would probably cause Mt Vesuvius to erupt.

Anyone else ever go to the Carlton Club? I think it was in Collins St, or maybe Bourke St. Definitely up towards the Paris End.
I try to avoid any place that’s named Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Fighting Furies v Roys FFC at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back