Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Fighting Furies v Roys FFC at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't eat the stuff for personal/faith based reasons, but I honestly cannot think of anything more disgusting to eat than Spam (although Corned Beef and Avocado comes close V_23 )

YUK

Avocado, overrated as ****.

Going to my grand son's third birthday.

To morrow I start teaching him to kick with the left foot. Went easy on him up to now.

I have my niece's 1st birthday this weekend. Her name's Ruby, so I bought her one.

Anyone else ever go to the Carlton Club? I think it was in Collins St, or maybe Bourke St. Definitely up towards the Paris End.

Yes, but not since before COVID, actually.

Ok, just to keep the thread moving I'm going to post something that may cause a fair bit of controversy. I've been getting away with this the last few weeks, but I may have gone a little too far this time. This stuff is so hot, it'll melt your eyes. Do NOT click on this spoiler tag in public; if you do, I am not responsible for the increase in attention from any attractive people that may be around you.

Let me put it this way for our guests; if you do decide to click on this, make sure you have taken your heart medication first, as it will beat very quickly. On the other hand, you won't need any ED medication.

Clean up in Aisle 10...

Ok, just to keep the thread moving I'm going to post something that may cause a fair bit of controversy. I've been getting away with this the last few weeks, but I may have gone a little too far this time. This stuff is so hot, it'll melt your eyes. Do NOT click on this spoiler tag in public; if you do, I am not responsible for the increase in attention from any attractive people that may be around you.

Let me put it this way for our guests; if you do decide to click on this, make sure you have taken your heart medication first, as it will beat very quickly. On the other hand, you won't need any ED medication.

Clean up in Aisle 10...

What a bunch of shitcampaigners. Controversial indeed

What a bunch of shitcampaigners. Controversial indeed

It's ok, take a moment to catch your breath after that. What just happened to you was a completely normal physiological response.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a troublingly suggestive image I found when looking for supermarket workers just now.

Not sure if photographer is just an awful person, or that they totally didn’t consider the consequences of combining that shirt with that produce.

IMG_8670.jpeg

Clean up in Aisle 10...

loop GIF

I learnt to exercise patience when dealing with dumbass co workers.

I also learnt to unexcercise patience when dealing with dumbass co workers.

May be in some trouble tomorrow.

Furies used to be full of Richmond fans. Now I don't recognise anyone

Uhm, we delisted you years ago, what are you doing here?

That the Dragons didn't fold after they were burned by the evil serial_thrilla.

Someone in my office just yelled out "I'm feeling light-headed!"

She must've clicked on the spoiler tag I posted earlier.

Most likely to be a Roys poster, as aside from Shaun and myself, I'm not convinced any Furies actually have jobs.

Someone in my office just yelled out "I'm feeling light-headed!"

She must've clicked on the spoiler tag I posted earlier.

Most likely to be a Roys poster, as aside from Shaun and myself, I'm not convinced any Furies actually have jobs.

Probably explains why we post as much as we do. If we got them all jobs, we would be too active.

Pickitt only gets a few shifts at Macca's obviously.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Fighting Furies v Roys FFC at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back