Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Fighting Furies v Roys FFC at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 2108638

ROYS FFC OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET
S38R08 : vs FIGHTING FURIES

B: Roylion / Reardo / windyhill
HB: Aristotle Pickett / Ed_Gein / Mobbs
C: 3KZ is Football / SpecialBruce / Phar Ace
HF: HinkleysHeroes / Elmer_Hauser / _Mike_
F: Dicky Fitzwell / TheGoatBaron / Mooch
FOLL: DERRINALPHIL / fitzroybowiedog / royboy2
INT: JackNah_8 / Pure Grunt

Supps: Chezzalenko Reborn , Eat Fresh , judge judy

Changes:
judge judy INT > OUT
Pure Grunt OUT > INT

PS Chief 's team sucks! And his team. And also his team.

Reardo

i miss him too matthew morrison GIF by After The Reality

Just like with any youtube video that specifies "You won't believe ... etc etc" on the thumbnail, my personal policy has clicked into play and I am unable to reveal what was behind the spoiler tag.

You missed out on some hot action in that spoiler tag.

Much hotter action forthcoming. And I can say that without knowing what I'm up against.

You've drunk some prune juice?

kimba3.png

Congratulations 3KZ is Football !​

This week we celebrate the 350th Roys game for our resident "they'll be talking about that goal tonight" production line 3KZ is Football !

There's not a lot needed to be said about 3KZ as I'm sure he'll say it all about himself anyway! He'll be running out for his 350th game in the maroon and brill this Sunday, against the same team against which he made his auspicious debut in Season 12!

The Roys had just come back from a couple of seasons recess in Season 11, and the new era was just starting to build at the BJO. That's when 3KZ arrived (in S12). Since then he's gone on to amass an amazing career of games, kicking 227* goals and currently ranked 3rd in the league for his 1680 marks*. With 2 premierships to his name, and absolutely zero All-SFA guernseys for some criminal reason. 3KZ is Football has become the immovable wingman of the Roys, which then begs the question of why the Roys have never picked up.

Including a 51 game stint at the Royals (which means he reached 400 Sweet FA games total last round which isn't nearly as important), feather after feather has flung itself with joy into his cap, including a Roys FFC Life Membership in Season 20, and Broken Medals in Seasons 27, 35 and 37 (that one was just last season!).

One of the old masters of the game, 3KZ is Football is more than just a champion player. You know how some people can communicate with the spiritual world? Well this bloke can communicate with those who communicate with the spiritual world! That's almost exactly the same!

Well done 3KZ is Football on a Stellaaaaaaaaaaaaa career! In game 350, let's see some more monster majors from outside 50 :)

*Stats include total career numbers which also embraces some time with the Royals.

Last edited:
Just like with any youtube video that specifies "You won't believe ... etc etc" on the thumbnail, my personal policy has clicked into play and I am unable to reveal what was behind the spoiler tag.
It's a wise policy. I share your scepticism of "you won't believe how <super hot celebrity from a few years back> looks now".

Curious? Sure.
Enough to click the link? Na-ah.

View attachment 2108638

ROYS FFC OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET
S38R08 : vs FIGHTING FURIES

B: Roylion / Reardo / windyhill
HB: Aristotle Pickett / Ed_Gein / Mobbs
C: 3KZ is Football / SpecialBruce / Phar Ace
HF: HinkleysHeroes / Elmer_Hauser / _Mike_
F: Dicky Fitzwell / TheGoatBaron / Mooch
FOLL: DERRINALPHIL / fitzroybowiedog / royboy2
INT: JackNah_8 / Pure Grunt

Supps: Chezzalenko Reborn , Eat Fresh , judge judy

Changes:
judge judy INT > OUT
Pure Grunt OUT > INT

PS Chief 's team sucks! And his team. And also his team.

Is it team posting time already? Who stole this week? Not that I'm complaining. Tomorrow is Friyay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations 3KZ is Football !​

This week we celebrate the 350th Roys game for our resident "they'll be talking about that goal tonight" production line 3KZ is Football !

There's not a lot needed to be said about 3KZ as I'm sure he'll say it all about himself anyway! He'll be running out for his 350th game in the maroon and brill this Sunday, against the same team against which he made his auspicious debut in Season 12!

The Roys had just come back from a couple of seasons recess in Season 11, and the new era was just starting to build at the BJO. That's when 3KZ arrived. Since then he's gone on to amass an amazing career of games, kicking 227* goals and currently ranked 3rd in the league for his 1680 marks*. With 2 premierships to his name, and absolutely zero All-SFA guernseys for some criminal reason. 3KZ is Football has become the immovable wingman of the Roys, which then begs the question of why the Roys have never picked up.

Including a 51 game stint at the Royals (which means he reached 400 Sweet FA games total last round which isn't nearly as important), feather after feather has flung itself with joy into his cap, including a Roys FFC Life Membership in Season 20, and Broken Medals in Seasons 27, 35 and 37 (that one was just last season!).

One of the old masters of the game, 3KZ is Football is more than just a champion player. You know how some people can communicate with the spiritual world? Well this bloke can communicate with those who communicate with the spiritual world! That's almost exactly the same!

Well done 3KZ is Football on a Stellaaaaaaaaaaaaa career! In game 350, let's see some more monster majors from outside 50 :)

*Stats include total career numbers which also embraces some time with the Royals.
This is an awesome amount of football.

Who is the leading games record holder and is there an almanac on all things SFA?

Which team does your young grand spawn follow ? Carlton hopefully? :)
Hope he has a wonderful day anyway!
He is a Lion but he loves the footy songs, especially the Giants tune

This is an awesome amount of football.

Who is the leading games record holder and is there an almanac on all things SFA?
I believe the leading games record holder is Ljp86 who plays for the Dragons.

How are all us Roy boys feeling this week? I hope everyone is on their game this weekend, looking forward to getting on the winners list again. Hopefully the random programming gods chucks a few goals off my boot my way to help secure the points.

Good luck Furies, but not too much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Fighting Furies v Roys FFC at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back