Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Ophidian Old Boys v Dragons FFC at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 2106581
There is… but his name is Raz 🫶🏻
Stop Motion No GIF by Mouse

I'm just glad you allowed me to keep the diamond encrusted plug.

BEST FAREWELL GIFT EVER
Mmm! I thought I caught a glimmer when you bent over? 🤦‍♀️

Here's a look inside Rob's Guinness Bar, at the moment Bonz is the only Dragon allowed in

View attachment 2106470.
The rest can look through the windows if you like and we'll see later on if we'll upgrade the rest of you Dragons.

Do we still have the Bonz drip?

easy gif1679347045684.gif

Was all class, and the touch of maple was beautiful

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope Bonz keeps his social media up to date so his Dragons team mates at least get to see how good life is on the inside of the Spotswood fence.

No need, I will be updating the team WhatsApp on the hour whilst they slum away.

Diamonds become hard to see in water. Almost invisible.

(This could be complete horse shit, and just used for a movie plot)
Nah! That makes plenty of sense. I can see the similarities for sure 👍🏻

They do serve the best pint of Guinness on the planet here at Spotswood. Too bad for the Dragons that they're barred, with the exception of Bonz who can crawl in via our cat flap!:laughv1:
We just bring along some of Crocodile Drunkees finest with us. Hatchy1992 can attest to the quality of stuff in that joint, he practically lives there.

This is the ugliest room at Spotswood!

The gold laminate is perfect for bronze access holders… leads them into a false sense of speciality 😉

ummmmm... not bronze...

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Ophidian Old Boys v Dragons FFC at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back