Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: West Coast Wonders v Gumbies FFC at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Obligatory post

✉️📫
Classic Mop.
I bet most of the wonders don't even understand how eloquently you summed up the internal conflict the illusion of individual choice yet simultaneously being restrained by the expectation of society produces.
Classic Mop

I like how last week's thread is still going, anyways my favorite cake is cheesecake, but my favorite desert is cannolis made some recently with special things to make the shells then filled them with half custard half chocolate custard, and sprinkled with icing sugar

I like how last week's thread is still going, anyways my favorite cake is cheesecake, but my favorite desert is cannolis made some recently with special things to make the shells then filled them with half custard half chocolate custard, and sprinkled with icing sugar
last weeks thread is NOT going. please ignore and party only here.

What the **** is a cannolis

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A fun game i used to play is looking out for stairs that don't meet Australian standards. They are everywhere. Especially the colour alternation.

The rules are simple for them but they put so many people in hospital
That isn't the most popular hobby I've heard, but each to their own

Not the only one in here whose arse I’ve had wrapped around my hand
oh-snap-giggity.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: West Coast Wonders v Gumbies FFC at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back