Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: West Coast Wonders v Gumbies FFC at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

We'll love you and your qooty ability next season now that you've signed for the Wonders.

Have you told the gumbies that you're making the move next season yet btw?
beez doesn't go back to ex's.
Blame whoever sacked them in season 10.

Den is a good recruit. It was some guy's one positive contribution to your club.
I was unaware said person was Voldemort like in us not being able to say his name.
Is there a story here, where is "some guy" now

A fun game i used to play is looking out for stairs that don't meet Australian standards. They are everywhere. Especially the colour alternation.

The rules are simple for them but they put so many people in hospital

Previous job had some old (like couple of decades old) stairwells where the balustrade didn't meet current minimum requirements - we're talking like an inch under the minimum height requirements

To save money from actually replacing them, they would place bollards or portable guards directly in front of them to act as a visual warning - never mind these were things that weren't fixed in place and could easily be moved by anyone...

we do love DenieD and his qooty ability
We did too.
He burned brightly at the Gumbies, almost winning the beez , both the medal and individual.
Now he wallows in the shadows of mediocrity that the Wonders provide

We did too.
He burned brightly at the Gumbies, almost winning the beez , both the medal and individual.
Now he wallows in the shadows of mediocrity that the Wonders provide
Ken won a FRED, a best and fairest, and a premiership at the Wonders...... none of this 'almost' bullshit.

Ken won a FRED, a best and fairest, and a premiership at the Wonders...... none of this 'almost' bullshit.
And no one even knew because it was at the wonders.
I literally knew none of this.

We'll love you and your qooty ability next season now that you've signed for the Wonders.

Have you told the gumbies that you're making the move next season yet btw?
You're building my own safe space?

Remember, ClarkeM banned me from the changerooms for my quote poor choice of music unquote.

last weeks thread is NOT going. please ignore and party only here.

What the **** is a cannolis
I was introduced to cannolis this year at a local cafe.

Am addicted to them now.

the amanda show nicksplat GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Previous job had some old (like couple of decades old) stairwells where the balustrade didn't meet current minimum requirements - we're talking like an inch under the minimum height requirements

To save money from actually replacing them, they would place bollards or portable guards directly in front of them to act as a visual warning - never mind these were things that weren't fixed in place and could easily be moved by anyone...

When I did some safety management systems and legal liability training we looked at a shopping centre which i think was in Cairns or Townsville somewhere.

When they renovated an upper level they put indoor tiles on an outdoor walkway, in a place where it rains like nearly every day. We watched 5 minutes straight of footage of punters just walking in and going arse up and the guy doing the training said he had like half an hour of footage from the same security camera

At the time of the training they were in like 5 different lawsuits for spinal injuries with losses from the cases projected to be in the millions. Instead of just ripping up and replacing the tiles with the ones that were originally intended to be installed they just put out a slippery when wet sign. They did this for years, presumably while they chased the contractor to come back and remedy the not-to-spec.

The tiles hadn't been replaced by the time of the training so don't know how many people's spines they destroyed over a contractor error

I like how last week's thread is still going, anyways my favorite cake is cheesecake, but my favorite desert is cannolis made some recently with special things to make the shells then filled them with half custard half chocolate custard, and sprinkled with icing sugar
Cannoli <3

And AnUltimateRessie, **** you for disrespecting my culture!

When I did some safety management systems and legal liability training we looked at a shopping centre which i think was in Cairns or Townsville somewhere.

When they renovated an upper level they put indoor tiles on an outdoor walkway, in a place where it rains like nearly every day. We watched 5 minutes straight of footage of punters just walking in and going arse up and the guy doing the training said he had like half an hour of footage from the same security camera

At the time of the training they were in like 5 different lawsuits for spinal injuries with losses from the cases projected to be in the millions. Instead of just ripping up and replacing the tiles with the ones that were originally intended to be installed they just put out a slippery when wet sign. They did this for years, presumably while they chased the contractor to come back and remedy the not-to-spec.

The tiles hadn't been replaced by the time of the training so don't know how many people's spines they destroyed over a contractor error
It's simple maths. What's cheaper? Ripping up and replace he tiles OR a slippery when wet sign?

Management is a genius.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: West Coast Wonders v Gumbies FFC at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back