Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Coney Island Warriors vs Gold City Royals at Van Cortlandt Park (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Good morning Warriors & Royals. It’s match day! This game will be posted at around 4.15pm AEST/Vic Bias time
Best wishes to both teams
Tonga Bob FootyGuy13
Cadsky Footypie32

I've always been cheap.

Step 1. Be a tight arse
Step 2. Find gullible great teammates
Step 3. Profit
One day I was walking through the play ground at the school and there was this kid pointing at other students feet saying "Hey! You've got 'gullible' written on your shoe."

Idiots would actually look.

I went back to my staffroom, knowing I had that kid the following lesson, and got a pen and wrote 'gullible' on my shoe.

I walk to the classroom, the kids are all waiting outside the door and this kid says "Sir! You've got gullible written on your shoe."

I said "Have I?" and look down. He starts to laugh until I point to the word and say "Thanks! I didn't notice it. But geeze you've got good eyesight. I wonder why it's there though."

That kid sat through the entire lesson wonder why the f**k his teacher was walking randomly around the school with "gullible" written on his shoe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Coney Island Warriors vs Gold City Royals at Van Cortlandt Park (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back