Preview Season Preview

Remove this Banner Ad

They should be able to hold their ground and maybe even make a dash at a final 8 spot, but while they appear to be fairly solid all over the park, it seems unlikely that they'll have enough firepower to seriously challenge the top sides.

Well, we came within one point of beating St Kilda in the NAB Cup this year. Although it's only an NAB Cup match it's a pretty decent start to the year.

I can't wait to see the real deal come round 1. That being said, it's ridiculous that we have been scheduled to play St Kilda so soon after we played them in the NAB cup.

Well, we came within one point of beating St Kilda in the NAB Cup this year. Although it's only an NAB Cup match it's a pretty decent start to the year.

I can't wait to see the real deal come round 1. That being said, it's ridiculous that we have been scheduled to play St Kilda so soon after we played them in the NAB cup.

Convert Super Goals to Goals and we win!

Convert Super Goals to Goals and we win!

A bit off topic but at least the super goals format saw Swans taking a punt from outside 50. While we may produce more goals by carefully spotting up targets inside 50 it's less of a spectacle. When Jetta kicked on the run for a super goal against Carlton it was like watching Stuey Maxfield again. Collect, accelerate, steady and fire from 60m - love it !

I hope we see more in the season proper.

Huh? How were they to know we'd play them? Pies could have beaten them, Blues could have beaten us. You could play absolutely any team in the NAB Cup.

In a victorian wet dream interstate teams wouldn't be in the comp;)

Don't put all Vic's in one basket :thumbsdown:. I'm a Vic and I love the Swans in Sydney.

South Melbourne or Sydney, I love them just the same.

I love sharing our great game with the rest of Australia. I just wish they would put a team into Tasmania, it is overdue.

Don't put all Vic's in one basket :thumbsdown:. I'm a Vic and I love the Swans in Sydney.

South Melbourne or Sydney, I love them just the same.

I love sharing our great game with the rest of Australia. I just wish they would put a team into Tasmania, it is overdue.

They wouldn't be talking about the Vic Swans supporters mate. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Season Preview

Remove this Banner Ad

Back