Second Elimination Final - Geelong vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow.

Geelong are seriously hard to put down. Only 16 points in the end. Freo played magnificently. Luckily they had the Pav.

Will be interesting to see the Geelong exodus and whether they can limit it to just Scarlett and maybe one other.

lol Taylor, such a backman.

Geelong to join the illustrious list of teams that have lost a final to Fremantle.
- Geelong
- Hawthorn

That is all.
Make the 8 then start talking shit.
That is all.

Ok that was too funny for words. Well done Freo - Geelong read their own press and believed their own bookie odds for premiership. One Scott twin down....one to go... good luck to my boys tomorrow.

Watch for GF like celebrations.

Give it a rest mate, this is freos first ever finals away win at a venue where we have lost something like 27 of the last 30 games, let every single supporter and player lap it up a bit before the next challenge in Adelaide.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is 30 seconds left and BT still thinks Geelong can win, get screwed BT.
To think he is getting the big bucks when he carries on the whole night like he did barracking for Geelong. He is an embarrassment.

Lingy was about the only one that was balanced all night I thought, even though he would have had the most to lose emotionally.

Well played Freo, very entertaining game to watch.

Give it a rest mate, this is freos first ever finals away win, let every single supporter and player lap it up a bit before the next challenge in Adelaide.

subdued. not over the top celebrations.

i cant imagine this board if they beat adelaide next week.

LOL BT nailed it about the song.. Would love to see Pav sink the Crows next week but something tells me Geelong would have had a better shot. Great win for Fremantle. Will be on their bandwagon for next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Second Elimination Final - Geelong vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back