Second Elimination Final - Geelong vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Why does everyone think Freo will 'thrash' us? We beat them only 4 weeks ago here quite easily, without Tippett. Granted we won't have Talia now, but Rutten hit form today and has done the job on Pav before. I reckon it will be a cracking game, can't wait!

Very disappointing to give a team a 6 goal head start, let alone in a final. However that is how it unraveled and it was always going to be a tough task trying to draw it back. Congratulations to Fremantle, they played a far better game overall.

Why does everyone think Freo will 'thrash' us? We beat them only 4 weeks ago here quite easily, without Tippett. Granted we won't have Talia now, but Rutten hit form today and has done the job on Pav before. I reckon it will be a cracking game, can't wait!
It will be very hard for Freo to back up after tonight IMO.

Yeah, you also had the entire state squad.

You guys really are the worst bunch of supporters in the league. Collingwood fans get a bad rap, but jesus, you are the most bitter.

Meanwhile... Docker fans boo a rosco medal winner from the opposition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about the players we missed? Like one of the league's best young midfielders? Or, an All Australian defenders?

Soft draw and a questionable performance up against Fremantle's confidence, pressure, and form.

We might not trash you, but we are a very good chance to beat you.

it happens every year.. The top 4 teams who lose their first final get written off then win then their next game and make the prelim.

Ross Lyon, the man is an utter prick but boy can he coach, made Chris Scott look like an absolute Muppet in that first quarter.

Good on some gracious Geelong supporters in this thread. I think that we can easily say that Freo was a better team tonight. The bitter ones with umpire excuses can **** off and suck it up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Second Elimination Final - Geelong vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back