Official Match Thread Second Elimination Final - Roys FFC vs Coney Island Warriors at the BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm back :) Guess what I just did/had? Nah don't ask, not gonna tell ya.
da8666a8fcb001e7532b79ca015ce59e.gif

THE call? Did you wear the budgie smugglers, socks and thongs like I advised?
OK Mobbs time to spill the beans. What was THE call?

THE call? Did you wear the budgie smugglers, socks and thongs like I advised?
I dressed up all proper like. Except I didn't put shoes on lol. But I did wear work socks even though they were never on show because I forgot to add it to my tip menu.

It went really well. I'm happy. Even if it's not a success, I'm still glad to have the feeling I was solid.

OK Mobbs time to spill the beans. What was THE call?
My first actual job interview since 2010.
sweating-wet.gif

I dressed up all proper like. Except I didn't put shoes on lol. But I did wear work socks even though they were never on show because I forgot to add it to my tip menu.

It went really well. I'm happy. Even if it's not a success, I'm still glad to have the feeling I was solid.

sweating-wet.gif
Good for you mate 🍸
Good luck with it x

sweating-wet.gif
Nice one! Hope you get the result that you want. If you need a reference just let me know.

sweating-wet.gif

Jim Carrey Flirting GIF

Really selling yourself well Mobbs. Orange is your colour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1654114334284.jpeg
I notice there were a few maths buffs in the thread who will appreciate this. I ran the numbers and it is clear that The Roys will win on Sunday by 31 points, with a 6 point margin of error.

#TheTilt #Cinderella

I also took DNA swabs from player drink bottles after our last game, and it is clear that The Roy’s are genetically favoured to win, because we have more “up regulated genes” while the Warriors are predominantly “down rated”. This indicates that the Warriors will be going down this weekend, confirming the widely held theory that they suck.

1654114622786.jpeg

Did we also show them heaven? Or did we only cover them?
Asking for Maria McKee.

Do you like kookaburras?

Kookaburras?
I missed this Mobbs - I’m on Mawson Station conducting experiments on penguins and I’m on time delay.

1654115066472.jpeg

Early results indicate that penguins are smarter and better at Qooty than Warriors players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Second Elimination Final - Roys FFC vs Coney Island Warriors at the BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back