Official Match Thread Second Elimination Final - Roys FFC vs Coney Island Warriors at the BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

Also reported !!
we-dont-do-that-here-black-panther.gif

Credit to the Warriors where it’s due tho, didn‘t you spend most of the season down the bottom of the ladder Tonga Bob ?
Must have put in a hell of a effort to lift. We put in no effort and hovered around 4th - 5th all season scraping by on a pathetic percentage 👍🏻

Credit to the Warriors where it’s due tho, didn‘t you spend most of the season down the bottom of the ladder Tonga Bob ?
Must have put in a hell of a effort to lift. We put in no effort and hovered around 4th - 5th all season scraping by on a pathetic percentage 👍🏻
Meh. We just cruised a little quicker. Saving our fight and energy for the real games . 😆

We had a good run in the middle of the season which was enough to make it.

Hello my least favourite qooty opponents
You love us so much you don't like playing against us? It's lose-lose. If you win, you feel bad that we lost and so you don't enjoy the win and you actually lose. And if you lose, then you just lose. But you should feel good about that because it means we didn't lose. Got that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh God, not you too.

So what possie do you play? I'm in an elite half backline this season and I’m feeling frisky (probably coz it’s freezing here and I’m trying to stay warm)
#WOSHMOBBSDING

Also no chilli jam this year, peppers didn’t grow and they’re still $15kilo in the shops 😬
You're feeling frisky....and you're wearing lace up jumpers..SOMEBODY HIT RECORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bet you wear long sleeves on the qooty field too.

Soft!
How can you not appreciate a good longie?
You wouldn't read about it, my schedule is opening up just before finals.

I feel a run.
Are you our Mr September June?
You people talk so WEIRD.
We could try to start talking like Furies if you want.
Ok. Better start trying now I suppose.
The EKA run starts now!
You're feeling frisky....and you're wearing lace up jumpers..SOMEBODY HIT RECORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Careful, Robbie Flower busted a finger trying to mess with the lace.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Second Elimination Final - Roys FFC vs Coney Island Warriors at the BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back