Official Match Thread Second Elimination Final - Roys FFC vs Coney Island Warriors at the BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

Ive just finished reading Dave Grohl's book " The Storyteller "
Fckn great book, love the bloke. But one part had me confused, he described
Rick as a "Bad ASS motherfcker" or something along those lines...
Now ive never met the bloke ( Rick) but jeez, looking at that Gif. its really hard to accept.. :think:
Have you read “This Is A Call”?

Tiger Bob 🤣🤣

Is this game important BTW? It seems like some people are taking it seriously. Should I be doing this too?
Am_I_a_Joke_To_You_.jpg

Until you sign for the Roys ...... actually no I can't be mean to you.

GIF by Giphy QA

Until you sign for the Roys ...... actually no I can't be mean to you.

GIF by Giphy QA
Plot twist - I come to the Roys, the rest of my team come to the Roys, we rename the team the Coney Island Warriors and dump the rest of the team.

You and Zevon can stay though.

Ive just finished reading Dave Grohl's book " The Storyteller "
Fckn great book, love the bloke. But one part had me confused, he described
Rick as a "Bad ASS motherfcker" or something along those lines...
Now ive never met the bloke ( Rick) but jeez, looking at that Gif. its really hard to accept.. :think:
There’s only one person on the planet that can Rickroll someone.

Plot twist - I come to the Roys, the rest of my team come to the Roys, we rename the team the Coney Island Warriors and dump the rest of the team.

Mmmm.

Afternoon naps.

I had a good run.

I havnt mate no, just googled it and I see its from 2011. Is it a good read ?

Yeah it’s outstanding. Goes into life living with Cobain etc., and stuff about Taylor Hawkins’ addiction (very sad in hindsight). Would recommend.

Yeah it’s outstanding. Goes into life living with Cobain etc., and stuff about Taylor Hawkins’ addiction (very sad in hindsight). Would recommend.

Nice man, I'll give it a crack. I did find that " The Storyteller " kind off breezed over certain era's, as good as it was. But yeh
would love a better detail of the Nirvana days etc. Cheers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok - a small milestone this week, with Wosh reaching the 50 game mark for the club....

Congratulations Wosh and thanks for all the hard work behind the scenes that very few people see !!

#WOSHMOBBSDINGFLAG !!!
Thanks for the kind words :)
Ok I’m in!

#WOSHMOBBSDINGFLAG 🍸

Ok - a small milestone this week, with Wosh reaching the 50 game mark for the club....

Congratulations Wosh and thanks for all the hard work behind the scenes that very few people see !!

#WOSHMOBBSDINGFLAG !!!

Nooo, not a ****ing milestone game.

Great, now we've lost :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Second Elimination Final - Roys FFC vs Coney Island Warriors at the BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back