Game Day Second qualifying final - Hawthorn v Geelong, 7.50pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The week has dragged on interminably but finally the day of reckoning has arrived. The home and away season complete. The stakes are raised. Make sure your voice is heard as we follow the Hawks to success.

#AFLHawksCats

Last edited by a moderator:

It's time to remind the cats of where they sit in the pecking order

a.baa-cat-scared.jpg

Can't beat them by too much, they still need their confidence if they are going to beat Sydney or Freo away from home in a fortnights time (Hawks v Geelong is what I'm after for a GF).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the massivest.

Gonna be damn cold, so I'll be wearing two pairs of undies to keep warm.

Little bit nervous already.

No Christensen is handy, but the Selwood/Steve Johnson combo will be the thing that wins it for them if they in fact win. Alternatively, the Mitchell/Lewis/hodge/Burgoyne combo will be the thing that wins it for us if we get it done.

Warming up the lungs to boo jimmy bartel. Should be good.

Not sure what is contributing to the knot in my stomach more, the knowledge I'm sitting for hopefully my last ever law exam today, or the game tonight. Carn the Hawks!!!

Good luck for your exam.

This is the massivest.

Gonna be damn cold, so I'll be wearing two pairs of undies to keep warm.

Little bit nervous already.

No Christensen is handy, but the Selwood/Steve Johnson combo will be the thing that wins it for them if they in fact win. Alternatively, the Mitchell/Lewis/hodge/Burgoyne combo will be the thing that wins it for us if we get it done.

Warming up the lungs to boo jimmy bartel. Should be good.

I will have an extra pair of undies, but for a completely different reason.

I hate Hawthorn/Geelong games as much as I love them.

Never would have picked Spang, Cegs, Duryea or Langford in out finals side at the start of the year. Credit to those boys, hope they can take the step up in what will be a nerve wracking experience for them. That said, if Langford stepped up any more he'd be floating!

I'm expecting a Hawthorn victory this evening, to lose will feel a little like failure against a Geelong side that has just scraped in on a number of occasions this year. Don't underestimate the mental fortitude gained from a ten goal turn around and win, last time we played. It'll hold us in good stead throughout this finals campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back